PlayBuddy
May 28, 2024, 12:44:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

Quote from: Tara on January 14, 2009, 03:23:00 PM
Here ya go...   arab.gif  Ummm, would you be offended if I told you that they didn't come out today, they came out yesterday.  :)))
like the boss always says  im a dollar short and a day late  :!# :-[ :)) :)) :))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: swamp on January 14, 2009, 02:39:21 PM
:!#  anyone got 8000 gems that i, can have to buy all the new badges that came out today will trade tokens for them  i got about 90 trillion tokens  thanks ~~~~~pogo  !@#$ :{: :{: !@#$ :[  pogos messin with my drinking  canadian1.gif  money now  :[ :{: :{: !@#$ !@#$ :{: :-[ :)) :)) :))

Calm down, Swamperooni!  You're gonna have a stroke! 

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 14, 2009, 04:01:12 PM
Calm down, Swamperooni!  You're gonna have a stroke! 
lol  i guess i have to go knoodling to catch fish to sell huh  :)))

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on January 14, 2009, 04:03:33 PM
lol  i guess i have to go knoodling to catch fish to sell huh  :)))

Sell Fred!  :))

swamp

swamp

Tara

:-\   Mayhem  08:03:12 PM Logging into the forum.  :-\

Did someone kick him out?  :)))

Homer

Quote from: Tara on January 14, 2009, 06:09:11 PM
:-\   Mayhem  08:03:12 PM Logging into the forum.  :-\

Did someone kick him out?  :)))

He did.  ::)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

jarjar

:/o\ Good morning everyone. Have a super day :##

arniebear

Morning all...........hope it warmer where you are than it is where I am  snowman1.gif

bobby

jarjar

Uncle Otto has officially ticked me off >:D Two days in a row I leave him up and working and he fizzles out on me the minute I leave home :oo Guess I am just going to have to take some vacation days to babysit the old man (OO)
Have a great day and hello again everyone. I just need to vent %%

Homer

gator8_24

Quote from: jarjar on January 15, 2009, 05:26:31 AM
Uncle Otto has officially ticked me off >:D Two days in a row I leave him up and working and he fizzles out on me the minute I leave home :oo Guess I am just going to have to take some vacation days to babysit the old man (OO)
Have a great day and hello again everyone. I just need to vent %%

I have troubles too, But mine is with the registration of the autos.  Ever since I got the 150 program I can't open themautos I purchased before the 150) from the desktop icon , so get them from the programs BUT they show me as not registed. So I have to search for my recoreds and go to replace code, now I'm waiting for the third one to come back to me!!!  Once I get the new code they work fine.  I've asked them but so far no reply LOL thye don't want to get in a mess.

jarjar

Good luck to you with your troubles gator. Man it is always something in pogoland. Maybe so we can at least keep our brains active on something :)))

Tara

I swear this code sharing thing should be for people with over a certain amount of posts, and that damn new person (jodi something) posting in caps like one post after another is on my last friggen nerve. Ok..I've said what I had to say.  :)))

Homer

I wouldn't give a code to a complete stranger. Many people are just joining to steal codes. The only way to stop it is to not share.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview