PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 09:22:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Quote from: Squid on March 02, 2009, 11:46:00 AM
How does Magic Jack work?

It works through the puter. Our phone bill for land line is $22 a month. We use cells for the few long distance.

Stinkerbell

Tara

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 02, 2009, 02:15:40 PM
Apparently, not very well.

I've had it for about a year now and it works good. I had a hard time at first, but the tech support really helped until I got it right.  tumbsup.gif 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on March 02, 2009, 02:17:37 PM
I've had it for about a year now and it works good. I had a hard time at first, but the tech support really helped until I got it right.  tumbsup.gif 
Glad to hear it's working well for you.  I guess that's the key to everything, keep trying til you get it right.

gator8_24

It's ok now. Our problem was the puter it is plugged into needed to rebooted. It is on a 'spare' puter that my son has that we left on the entire time.my son is tech/putr savy it's his job lol so He knows what he's doing but when a machine decided to give problems and he was at work, it doesn't get fixed right away.  But he was able to reboot from work.

jarjar

Quote from: fireangel on March 02, 2009, 01:35:10 PM
they have it wrong lol.  i am the one in the backrow left.  since it took 11 years the article quotes me lol.  i am the one with the pale white face and long black hair.
You and the other ladies should be so proud of yourselves and surely deserve the recognition. WTG embrace.gif People like you make this world good.

msmarktaylor

i am looking for a pogo pass if any knows were i get thats <admin edit: do not post email addy in public> help.gif

Tara

Hay eye wuz wanderin if eye cood git a free pazz?

Squid

Quote from: Tara on March 02, 2009, 06:14:44 PM
Hay eye wuz wanderin if eye cood git a free pazz?

Shore ewe ken.  First ewe needs to putt yur Pogo SN end yur eamail addy.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

cowboy63

Magzy

jarjar

Squid

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Jason sucks!! That's all I have to say for the day.  giggle2.gif

BabyCheetah

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview