This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

img]https://i.imgur.com/5v5YYRv.jpg[/img]

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on April 01, 2018, 08:33:19 AM

Fixed your link.... tumbsup.gif

gigi

Squid

smokyrain

Squid

smokyrain

Yoming 2

Yep~~~snowing again here in west Mich.     sad.gif  Hopefully we will see the sun some time in July... hysterical.gif

gigi

Quote from: Yoming 2 on April 09, 2018, 10:14:40 AM

Yep~~~snowing again here in west Mich.     sad.gif  Hopefully we will see the sun some time in July... hysterical.gif
I'm just outside Chicago and our 2 inches are already gone.  My daughter lives in west Michigan with her family.  Tomorrow they are coming home from a Spring Break vacation from Arizona hahahaha, I sent her pics and told her to bring the warm weather back here

Squid

I'm ready for spring and I hope we actually get a spring - and not go directly from winter into summer.

gigi

Quote from: Squid on April 09, 2018, 01:40:09 PM
I'm ready for spring and I hope we actually get a spring - and not go directly from winter into summer.

Me too, seems like that's been the pattern for the last few years here, However, my magnolia flowers last longer when it's cold ...... so I guess that's something positive

Squid

Magnolia blossoms are so pretty and too short lived so I'm glad you get them longer!

gigi

If it's hot and sunny they last about a week, but cold and wet almost stay for a month

snowflower

dancing16.gif
Hey all my good friends, just dropped in to say HI to everyone and hope you're having a great day and even better weather!
It's raining and cold here in Canada and more to come. Wonder if we'll even get a summer here this year? lol
Squiddy, ty you for the lovely card, today's our anniversary and shared the H/Birthday card with hubby .. it made our day!..xoxo
embrace.gif Miss you all and hope to be back again sometime real soon...

Squid

Quote from: snowflower on April 17, 2018, 06:38:02 PM
dancing16.gif
Hey all my good friends, just dropped in to say HI to everyone and hope you're having a great day and even better weather!
It's raining and cold here in Canada and more to come. Wonder if we'll even get a summer here this year? lol
Squiddy, ty you for the lovely card, today's our anniversary and shared the H/Birthday card with hubby .. it made our day!..xoxo
SNOWY!  So good to see you here.  We miss you!   Happy birthday, honey, and happy anniversary!  I hope you manage to come around more often - we love to see you.  xoxoxo

snowflower

dancing16.gif
Thank you Squiddy and everyone ... it's nice to be back, even if from time to time... gotta love my favorite site!!
Sun came out today and feels more like spring's sprung .. but for those who don't find the weather accommodating
wait just a minute or pass a corner ... it'll change. lol

Have a GREAT day everyone!!   cheerleading.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: snowflower on April 17, 2018, 06:38:02 PM
dancing16.gif

SOOO good to see you, snowy!!  Glad you have some sunshine  -  even if it's temporary!   embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

Squid

Yoming 2

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview