This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PSP X

Started by Luna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Ive been trying to locate good sites on how to work with PSPX but cant seem to locate any. Not sure why. Does anyone have any good sites that teach you how to use the program? I cant really follow instructions using the other PSP versions cause some on the tools or other things are different in the PSP X version

crazy_

Quote from: luna on September 04, 2006, 11:59:14 AM
Ive been trying to locate good sites on how to work with PSPX but cant seem to locate any. Not sure why. Does anyone have any good sites that teach you how to use the program? I cant really follow instructions using the other PSP versions cause some on the tools or other things are different in the PSP X version

only thing I know is to google PSP X tuts

TmT

Quote from: crazy_ on September 04, 2006, 12:00:47 PM

only thing I know is to google PSP X tuts
Best advice I ever heard... lol
thats how I found most all tutorials I came across....

Luna

Thanks you two. I'll try the Google search

TmT

Quote from: luna on September 04, 2006, 06:30:27 PM
Thanks you two. I'll try the Google search

ya quite welcome... glad u commented.. I didnt realized I made a typo... advise-advice... lol

Kelly

I just got psp 10 myself and had a hard time finding tuts too  http://tutsrock.net  heres a good place to start...try surfin the affil. links and you'll find more.....have fun

CindyLouWho

last psp i got was psp7 but i'm still using 6   :))    i can imagine all the changes thats been made.

Luna

Quote from: Kelly on September 16, 2006, 08:47:02 AM

I just got psp 10 myself and had a hard time finding tuts too  http://tutsrock.net  heres a good place to start...try surfin the affil. links and you'll find more.....have fun

Thanks Kelly for the site. Will check it out :/\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview