PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 01:24:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tell A Lie

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogo_gamer

I invented a self cleaning keyboard for TMT for all of her online cybering

TmT

I wrote Cyber Dummy 101 Manual for Gamer... he is so green at it... so inexperienced...

pogo_gamer

Faster, Harder, Deeper, beginning to thrust now, picking up the pace, faster n faster deeper n deeper, harder n harder the presure is building, Holding on with both hands and thrusting as fast as I can now....................................................................................................................................................... Dang, drilling a well drains me  :))

zeboo

pogo_gamer

I aint gonna dumpster dive for the mess, It was planted to deep and I may fall in  :)))

TmT

I called Gamer and Mrs Gamer said he was outside shovin cow manure....

pogo_gamer

when Token called me a few ago, she was shaving her beaver on cam, email me for Her url   :)))

TmT

Gamer put socks in his boxers to impress girls on cam....lol

pogo_gamer

I do not, I use a Cucumber    :-X

Tokens rips my pants open and with a lip smacking droll proceeds to taste the Cucumber :)))

TmT

I can not lie...... I will cut a cucumber up with a knife ...cut it into pieces until u can not tell what it ever was...lol

pogo_gamer

OH You say the sexiest things, tmt wouldn't chop chop, she would hop hop right on it with her  :-X      :)) :)) :))

TmT

I found dead crabs on Gamers legs... and some sick lookin ones crawlin from his unmentionable areas....rofl

pogo_gamer

Now I am not one to Gossip and did not see this first hand, but have been told on good authority that tokens has crotch crickets and hinney spiders :))

TmT

>:(( Im cured... I tell ya... Im cured... I wish they stop spreadin that lie...  >:((  rofl hard

Gamer rubbed oil on my back claimin he is a massage therapist.....

pogo_gamer

OMG, ROTFLMAO@Tokens

I have a baby Elephant in my pants, wanna see his trunk ? <:>

TmT

I'll wait til its full grown til it can handle eatin peanuts w/o gettin choked.... :))

pogo_gamer

Good thing I don't have to pee, am laughing so hard, even have tears rolling down cheeks

I mounted a jack hammer on my butt for late night sex incounters.................it's slams me into the wanting hussy so hard that her granny can feel it  :)))

TmT

:ooo U love lyin... I see we gonna have to put you on a x-rated site... pg-13 is hard for you to do... rofl

pogo_gamer

I promise I will be HARDER, dang, I mean try HARDER

TmT

:: lmao... hey.. read your PM... nut case... Gamer and I have the same psychologist... rofl.. Im cured..he still goes...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview