PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 12:59:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tell A Lie

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Falcon!

Squid

hotpinklovesofa

I am not getting a new tattoo this week.

Falcon!

Squid

I think Obama is doing a good job at the debate going on right now.  I find that fortunate.

hotpinklovesofa

Even though I'm not voting for Romney or Obama I'm not at all worried about Obama screwing it up because he's not the lesser of two evils. Romney being the least evil of all.

Squid

Obama's pension is bigger than Romney's.  LOL

Falcon!

I love all of the presidential commercials

hotpinklovesofa

Pogo does not consistently take away my progress while playing for a weekly badge, any weekly badge.

Falcon!

Squid

I am not grateful that my state is already a foregone conclusion in the Presidential race.  I am, also, not grateful that, therefore, all television advertising money is being spent in states that are still a 'question mark'.  I am not relieved to have my airwaves free of hateful political ads. 

Falcon!

I hate my parents, would have been better if i wasnt born

hotpinklovesofa

I'm not curious as to why I am still at rank 1 when I feel I have plenty of posts compared to other sites that also have rankings.

Squid

I do not want to tell HotPink that if she does a search on this site, she might stumble upon a post that gives the amount of posts one needs to progress in rank.  The only one I don't remember is 10K for a rank 10 cheater

Falcon!

hotpinklovesofa

I think it's worth it to go looking for said post.  My curiosity knows no bounds.

Squid

I certainly can blame you for taking that position.  lol

hotpinklovesofa

I wish they wouldn't air Community already.  I love the fact that the great show Whitney was given an air date but still no move on the bad awful horrible Community.

Squid

I am not getting a headache reading the previous lie.

hotpinklovesofa

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview