PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 01:15:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tell A Lie

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

hotpinklovesofa

Squid

hotpinklovesofa

I enjoy my hearing neighbors birds at night.

Squid

I'm so happy that Hurricane Sandy is heading my way.

hotpinklovesofa

I don't wish my friends who are going to be hit by the storm would text me back.

Squid

I'm very happy they are estimating power outages for 7-10 days.  Please don't come save me!

hotpinklovesofa

I don't wish I had a wand to make it all to away.

Squid

hotpinklovesofa

I'm not wondering what happened to my mail-in ballot having always voted by mail the past 10 years.

Squid

I am not wondering how it all works with email voting...  I don't wonder at all about how they secure such a method....
(New Jerseyans and New Yorkers may vote by email since H. Sandy hit, disrupting all kinds of polling places, etc)

hotpinklovesofa

Voting by mail in CA does not entail receiving a Ballot that you fill out in blue or black ink (bubbles like a scantron test), which you then place inside a Write-In Ballot Secrecy Sleeve remembering to take rip off your proof of vote, and then placing the sleeve inside a purple specially marked Ballot Return Envelope which you have to sign on the outside and then stamp and mail out or turn in at a poll place the day of by end of voting time.

Squid

I was wondering about email voting.  Not postal mail ballots.  Oops, forgot to lie.  I have polka dotted skin.

hotpinklovesofa

I totally caught that. I'm not sure about email voting either.  I'm guessing that the registrar has some form set up that people can fill out and return electronically once they inquire about voting by email.  Some kind of precautions must be set up obviously but I'm not sure if they're going to make everything public just so there's minimum shadiness from the obvious party.

Squid

I'm not looking forward to some pumpkin pie today!

hotpinklovesofa

Squid

Whatever you do, hold back on the whipped cream when topping off my pie!

hotpinklovesofa

The worst part of Thanksgiving dinner is the stuffing.

Squid

I am REALLY looking forward to working today.  Really!

hotpinklovesofa

I love it when my dog jumps on my lap while I'm trying to write on my laptop.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview