This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NHL

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

versus is back!!! my repeated threatening emails have paid off!  dancing16.gif dancing16.gif dancing16.gif

Joe C

My Versus did not go anywhere. Of course, it always seems to be Capitals or Penguins. low blow.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

bobby

directv dropped it all season up to this point because comcast was raising prices or something..but now its back so im happy...just hate when the hawks are on there...and nbc...strange things happen when the hawks get too big of a lead...seems fishy after it happens time after time

Homer

We might be screwed. Leighton is hurt and now we have Bobby Boucher in net.  swear2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Quote from: bobby on March 15, 2010, 07:18:13 PM
directv dropped it all season up to this point because comcast was raising prices or something..but now its back so im happy...just hate when the hawks are on there...and nbc...strange things happen when the hawks get too big of a lead...seems fishy after it happens time after time
Or maybe your team is young and needs more experience? There is a lot of talent in Chicago, but not a lot of veteran leadership. tumbsup.gif

bobby

apparently headshots are still perfectly fine as wiz just elbowed seabs in the face and knocked him out too....nice job nhl

Joe C

Quote from: bobby on March 17, 2010, 08:14:48 PM
apparently headshots are still perfectly fine as wiz just elbowed seabs in the face and knocked him out too....nice job nhl
Colin Campbell, the NHL moron that did not suspend the repeat offender from the Penguins for elbowing a dude for the Bruins, said that he would attend the Penguins-Bruins game in Boston. He wants to make sure there is no retaliation idiocy. As opposed to not suspending a dude that injured another player and that player will not be back this year.

tumbsup.gif

bobby

i swear right now i just wanna slash these refs across the face with a stick...its apparently legal since they wont call it

Joe C

I still remember Chris Chelios' cheap shot on Brian Propp during the 1989 Playoffs. He elbowed Propp's head against the solid plate glass of the old Forum. Those boards did not move. Propp was unconscious when he hit the ice and the back of his helmet made a huge cut.

Later, when Montreal was winning game 6 in the Forum to win the series, the Flyers started a brawl when the Habs were on a penalty kill. Hextall charged into Chelios. The highlight of the fight. Mats Naslund (5'6") fighting his good friend from Sweden, Kjell Samuelsson (6' 5").

I miss the old days!!!!
boxing21.gif boxing21.gif boxing21.gif

Homer

Homer

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on March 18, 2010, 02:01:35 PM
Leighton is out for the year  crying10.gif
Are the Flyers going to take advantage of the games-in-hand and pass my Habs in the playoff race? Halak is looking great between the pipes.

Having typed that, Habs will go on a five-game losing streak. tumbsup.gif

bobby

red wings or flames? any bets for 8 seed

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

Quote from: Mayhem on March 19, 2010, 06:01:41 PM
Wings

Mmmm...I had Japanese chicken wings tonight and they were the best I ever had. wow.gif

Joe C

My Habs beat Homer's Flyers in Philadelphia tonight. Woo hooo! tumbsup.gif

bobby

Quote from: Joe C on April 02, 2010, 08:54:31 PM
My Habs beat Homer's Flyers in Philadelphia tonight. Woo hooo! tumbsup.gif
homer's flyers better win on sunday..i want the division and want detroit dead and buried  low blow.gif low blow.gif

Homer

Quote from: bobby on April 02, 2010, 11:05:47 PM
homer's flyers better win on sunday..i want the division and want detroit dead and buried  low blow.gif low blow.gif

We ain't going nowhere with Bobby Boucher in net swear2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on April 03, 2010, 07:04:16 AM
We ain't going nowhere with Bobby Boucher in net swear2.gif
Scoring goals might help, too. I saw that van Reimsdyke (spelling) played well Friday night. tumbsup.gif

bobby

Quote from: Joe C on April 03, 2010, 07:30:20 AM
Scoring goals might help, too. I saw that van Reimsdyke (spelling) played well Friday night. tumbsup.gif
just gotta keep his stick under the crossbar  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview