Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NHL

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: bobby on January 08, 2011, 02:16:45 AM
so i got bored and needed to kill some time and figured out my overall record at hawks games is 87-35-13 featuring a 4-0-0 record against a certain team from phily  giggle2.gif

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on January 08, 2011, 06:31:22 AM
Homer is also having dreams of the Phillies in the World Series. Let's see how WINNING in the World Series works out when there are no good Philly bats.
tumbsup.gif hi11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

bobby

Quote from: Joe C on January 08, 2011, 08:00:07 AM
Homer is also having dreams of the Phillies in the World Series. Let's see how WINNING in the World Series works out when there are no good Philly bats.
tumbsup.gif hi11.gif
not to mention that football team whose season is either gonna end today or next weekend at the frozen tundra of soldier field football4.gif

Homer

Quote from: Joe C on January 08, 2011, 08:00:07 AM
tumbsup.gif hi11.gif

Someone is bitter the Sox didn't get Cliff Lee  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on January 08, 2011, 09:21:41 AM
Someone is bitter the Sox didn't get Cliff Lee  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Bossman, is wrong, Red Sox were not trying to get Cliff Lee. Nope, I was ECSTATIC that Cliff Lee went to the Phillies and not the Yankees. Everyone but the Yankees seemed to improve this winter. I was doing a little dance! I will do another right now!
shy12.gif

I am happier that John Henry opened up his wallet and got Adrian Gonzalez, Carl Crawford and what seems like everyone else's closer for the bullpen. The Red Sox did just fine this winter.
beer11.gif

bobby

In good old 325 row 10 seat 4ready to watch another broadstreet buttkicking ass.gif

Homer

Quote from: bobby on January 23, 2011, 08:44:13 AM
In good old 325 row 10 seat 4ready to watch another broadstreet buttkicking ass.gif

Homer

I think half the hockey crowd left for the Bears game.  tongue.gif

bobby, any impressions on the goalie Bobrovsky?

bobby

Hossa would score the hawks first penalty shot goal in 23 years right after I leave to catch da bears game football4.gif

Homer

Quote from: bobby on January 23, 2011, 11:43:15 AM
Hossa would score the hawks first penalty shot goal in 23 years right after I leave to catch da bears game football4.gif

I figured you probably left for the football game. Can't blame a goalie on a penalty shot. Obviously the one thing I noticed in the game was all the missing pieces from the Hawks roster from last year. Toews looks like he was hurting. Coburn crunched him along the boards but the announcer said he actually got hurt in last nights game. Campbell made a few bonehead plays on defense

bobby

Half the team from last year is gone but for the most part the h awks have played pretty well considering they're a whole different team. The flyers look really strong and they move the puck tape2tape they got a good chance at being inthe finals again...a lot better chance than the hawks do as of now

Homer

We will go as far as the goaltending takes us. I wish they would commit to Bobrovsky as the everyday goalie. he covers much more of the net compared to Boucher. Bobrovsky was actually close to making the all star game until the we started playing Boucher more

megatron1323

bobby

Quote from: megatron1323 on January 26, 2011, 04:26:28 PM
its all about the sharks!!   tease.gif
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

one of my favorite home movies from last year

megatron1323

Its all good. We had a horrible goalie. Nabokov in my opinion sucks. He is washed up and old.The team we have this year but im still skeptical on the playoffs with them. We can get there, just not finish. We'll see what happens. As far as the hawks beating us, honestly they were the better team. Having the presidents trophy means nothing if you cant bring home the stanley cup

bobby

apparently nabby is too good for the isles though. he got suspended, he said he wanted to help a team in playoff contention win a cup......yet in his career he hasn't been able to help anyone win anything white flag.gif

Homer

Team Lidstrom and Team Staal? Who made that decision? You would think they would have picked players with more superstar status to captain the teams. rolleyes.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on January 29, 2011, 10:43:19 AM
Team Lidstrom and Team Staal? Who made that decision? You would think they would have picked players with more superstar status to captain the teams. rolleyes.gif
It should be Team Crazy (Ovechkin) and Team Whiny (Crosby). Of course, Crosby is probably too dizzy to choose anyone right now.
giggle2.gif

Homer

Quote from: Joe C on January 29, 2011, 10:54:28 AM
It should be Team Crazy (Ovechkin) and Team Whiny (Crosby). Of course, Crosby is probably too dizzy to choose anyone right now.
giggle2.gif

I had read something saying that Crosby could play but is boycotting because of the NHL not doing much to prevent head shots.

Some bozo on ESPN was saying players should have to keep the sticks on the ice and if they don't it would be an automatic penalty. Stupid idea. The only way to remove head shots is to make checking illegal which ruins the game. I believe in player safety and all but when players don't wear their equipment correctly they have no reason to complain. Many hockey players remove the padding from their helmets.

bobby

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview