PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 05:00:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NHL

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

these refs are a disgrace to the nhl and deserve a skate to the face..just give the nucks the damn 2 points  swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

bobby

Homer

Quote from: bobby on February 04, 2011, 09:52:23 PM
there isnt a face on here for the one i need at the moment

This one usually works

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

What a shame...Adam Burish got his ass beat in Boston last night so he isn't playing against the Flyers tonight. I guess he will have to wait to get his ass beat by the Flyers hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

bobby

carrie underwood songs banned in ottawa  giggle2.gif

bobby

never wanted the hawks to suck more than they already are at the moment..got my bill for the playoffs today..1,008 bucks for rounds 1 and 2..another 1500 for 3 and 4...and i have the cheapest seats in the uc  giggle2.gif they can kiss my  ass.gif

bobby

Homer

Not sure I like the move. For a 1st & 3rd I would have thought they could get a better scorer

bobby

Quote from: Homer on February 14, 2011, 05:55:54 PM
Not sure I like the move. For a 1st & 3rd I would have thought they could get a better scorer
he's streaky...he can carry your team for a week..or he can make you want to take the blue line and wrap it around his neck and pull really tight until he learns what it's there for

Homer

Bobby, does Boynton have anything left? We picked him up on waivers  undecided.gif

bobby

Quote from: Homer on February 26, 2011, 02:30:08 PM
Bobby, does Boynton have anything left? We picked him up on waivers  undecided.gif
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif his one goal this year was a shot that redirected off his face

Homer

Quote from: bobby on February 27, 2011, 10:49:43 AM
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif his one goal this year was a shot that redirected off his face

rolleyes.gif good thing he is only gonna be an extra d-man

bobby

dirty hits are ruining this game

Joe C

Quote from: bobby on March 08, 2011, 09:15:28 PM
  dirty hits are ruining this game
I am a gigantic Habs fan and I did not think Chara should have received a suspension for that hit. He got the interference penalty and the match penalty to prevent another Habs/Bruins brawl. Chara is a big dude finishing a check at the wrong spot of the rink. I have seen far worse plays involving boarding penalties, elbows to the head and shots at people's knees.

The result of the play was horrifying. I can see some fans being mad about it, but I remember the same thing happened to Brad Marsh of the Flyers (he did not wear a helmet) against the Bruins.

I hope Patch can play again. He has a broken vertabrae in his neck and a massive concussion.
sad.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

Quote from: Joe C on March 10, 2011, 01:38:52 PM
I am a gigantic Habs fan and I did not think Chara should have received a suspension for that hit. He got the interference penalty and the match penalty to prevent another Habs/Bruins brawl. Chara is a big dude finishing a check at the wrong spot of the rink. I have seen far worse plays involving boarding penalties, elbows to the head and shots at people's knees.

The result of the play was horrifying. I can see some fans being mad about it, but I remember the same thing happened to Brad Marsh of the Flyers (he did not wear a helmet) against the Bruins.

I hope Patch can play again. He has a broken vertabrae in his neck and a massive concussion.
sad.gif

To me it looked like Chara was steering him towards it. The check wasn't vicious but the outcome sure was. I would prefer players drop the gloves rather than resort to cheap shots etc to settle a score.

Maybe hockey needs the safer barriers from Nascar  tongue.gif

bobby

gotta give props to my hawks for giving the canuckleheads a hard time..not expecting much from em but love the effort tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: bobby on April 13, 2011, 08:51:10 PM
gotta give props to my hawks for giving the canuckleheads a hard time..not expecting much from em but love the effort tumbsup.gif

It should be a good series  tumbsup.gif

bobby

Quote from: Mayhem on April 13, 2011, 08:56:11 PM
It should be a good series  tumbsup.gif
a sweep wouldn't surprise me....this team proves you don't have to be good or even show up half the time to get 100 points but for what they have to work with its amazing

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview