Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Omaha Poker Badges Uggggg! ????

Started by MaryEllin,

Previous topic - Next topic

MaryEllin

:OO
Hi everyone!
I probably know the answer to my question but I am gonna throw it out there anyway.
I have been trying for Omaha Poker Badges (except for the Aces one) for MONTHS now and the auto has been one for days on end.
There is No way these badges seem to happen. I don't even see the bots getting them   :o
I know a deal is a deal with cards but has anyone ever won?
soooooo frustrating. Just courious.
Thanks for any feedback or hints. Hints I am sure are not possible.  LOL

Good Luck to all you Badgers!
Mary-Ellen :D  

wattsmyname

It took me over 34,000 hands to get all 3 Omaha badges.  I just let the auto run all the time till I got them.  O0

Good Luck  :D

MaryEllin

:ooo
Thank You soooo much for the reply back.
I think I only have 5000 games played so far sooooo I am looking at months of trying...LOL
Well at least I have a hint now for what I am in for.
Thank You again
Good Luck to you, also...
Mary-Ellen ++ Running to get that game going now.

Julie

:)
Quote from: MaryEllin on September 12, 2006, 06:32:36 AM
:OO
Hi everyone!
I probably know the answer to my question but I am gonna throw it out there anyway.
I have been trying for Omaha Poker Badges (except for the Aces one) for MONTHS now and the auto has been one for days on end.
There is No way these badges seem to happen. I don't even see the bots getting them   :o
I know a deal is a deal with cards but has anyone ever won?
soooooo frustrating. Just courious.
Thanks for any feedback or hints. Hints I am sure are not possible.  LOL

Good Luck to all you Badgers!
Mary-Ellen :D  

Sorry don't have any hints myself.  I got all 3 badges in the space of 3 weeks running an auto everynight while I slept and sometimes during the day while at work, I guess I got lucky with those badges.  I really wanted those badges LOL  I just played in the just for fun rooms against the tin heads, it took about 11,000 hands to get them.  Sorry don't have anything else to tell you.  Just keep at it and you'll get them O0 Good luck

MaryEllin

O0
Thank You that was sweet of you to, also, let me know.
I will just do all nighters :/o\ I guess. I really love that Star Badge. At least I know at some point it should be possible to get them.
I will FAINT if I see it come up..... :ooo
Good luck
Mary-Ellen

Julie

You're welcome!  I love that rising star badge myself I have it as my favourite.  I guess like with anything it will happen when you least expect it :)

mr.clean

lol i tryed playing for these badges for like 15 mins last night lol

Can'nt stand too watch that lol  allmost had 1 and then not! :(

Jewel

I think it took me over 41,000 hands or maybe 45,000...I did not think I was ever gonna get the rising star but it did eventually show up.  Good luck!

SexySagittarian

I got lucky with Omaha Poker. I had never played the game until pogo had their first challenge in it after the game started. I got all 3 of the badges during that one challenge! Maybe you will get that lucky too! O0

My problem is I LOVE Hold 'em. I play in the Supers rooms all the time. I have been playing since December of '04 and have played over 25,000 hands and I have yet to get either of their badges. I haven't run any auto's because I play in the rooms every day. I see people come in there that are rank 10 and below with both of the badges and I still have none of them at rank 99. I've given up on getting the badges for Hold 'Em !@#$

Mary

all i need is the risin star badge got all the others in both.. tskin forever to get last one  !@#$

badgehog

Quote from: mama on September 12, 2006, 03:25:34 PM
all i need is the rising star badge got all the others in both.. taking forever to get last one  !@#$

Ive been trying for the omaha badges off and on with no success, and yet a friend of mine went to play and got the rising star after playing only 2 hrs  >:(( !@#$

MaryEllin

:ooo
Hi Everyone that has been so nice to respond to my Dispair!!!!   :'((
I have had this on for days and days and days and still nothing yet.
2 days ago I GOT 4 ACES!!!!!  :D   So exciting right?  WELLLLLLL   I waited for that badge to finally come up to gain some sainity in all of this and WHOA there is a pop up BLOCKER!!!! comes up......... :(    I had switched over to Foxfire and I figured: well it still had to be saved in there?  NOT!!!!!! I can't tell you what that did to me.....
Now ever since then nothing all over again.....!
However, I did find that if you just hit 'practice with Robots' they tend to fold and the hands are better... Still not giving me those badges but give me more hope I guess...   LOL
Again TY for making me feel not sooo alone!  :-\
Good Luck again
Mary-Ellen

nightperson

wtg on the 4 aces well im with you i still need the other, hoping one of these days i will get it, gl  :/\

MaryEllin

?.?
Hi Night!
NOPE I did not get that 5 Aces badge!!!! Believe that one? I thought that it would have given it to me in badges anyway but it didn't. I was devistated. Sorry you read that one wrong.... Wish I did have that  :/\ WTG badge     LOL
Got to keep trying.
Right now I am trying to see the couple of gliches in Gin and then I suppose off to see the Wizard in Omaha AGAIN while I get up and try to get some chores done.... :xx
LOL
Let me know if you ever get any of the badges, too!!!
Byeeeeeeee

harley89

I am saving omaha and holdem badges for the day I fully retire and have time to run the auto 24/7 till I get them

wattsmyname

Quote from: harleyrider on September 16, 2006, 03:10:23 PM
I am saving omaha and holdem badges for the day I fully retire and have time to run the auto 24/7 till I get them

I saved them for last.  :-X

Carol

Quote from: mama on September 12, 2006, 03:25:34 PM
all i need is the risin star badge got all the others in both.. tskin forever to get last one  !@#$

I have the same problem mama. That is the only 1 left and I can't seem to get it. I am going to try what seem people here said and just let the auto go all night because I can't stsand to watch it either.  :ooo
Hopefully, I will get it and I will be so glad to have that game finally done with!
;::

Carol

Finally!!!!!!!!!
Got the Rising Star badge!!!!!!!!!
Wooooooooo hoooooooooooo!
I am finally done with it!   ;::

Jewel

Poohdog

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview