Main Menu

Omaha Poker Badges Uggggg! ????

Started by MaryEllin,

Previous topic - Next topic

MaryEllin

:ooo     O0
Carol:
I am soooo HAPPY for you on your Rising Star Badge!!!! Good for YOU!  :D

Did you get it in the Just for Fun room?  I heard some saying that Texas wasn't giving them out in FUN rooms anymore so I wasn't going to waste time if this was true for Omaha, also.
I just about have given up so I haven't been in there for to long of a time now. But as long as I know we can do it in the Just for Fun rooms then I will keep it going and try somemore....

Congrats again to you   :/\

Carol

Quote from: MaryEllin on October 03, 2006, 04:33:48 AM
:ooo     O0
Carol:
I am soooo HAPPY for you on your Rising Star Badge!!!! Good for YOU!  :D

Did you get it in the Just for Fun room?  I heard some saying that Texas wasn't giving them out in FUN rooms anymore so I wasn't going to waste time if this was true for Omaha, also.
I just about have given up so I haven't been in there for to long of a time now. But as long as I know we can do it in the Just for Fun rooms then I will keep it going and try somemore....

Congrats again to you   :/\
Hi MaryEllin,
  Yes, it was the fun rooms I played in and got it there.
A couple of times I tried double browsing and going to the low room figuring I would increase my odds with only 2 players and no bots. I was also afraid I would get it on the wrng account lol. But I had no luck there, so I did what someone else here said they did. Put it in a fun room and let it run all night. I did this a number of times and finally it was there when I woke up. Funny because I had done that before and got the other 2 several times each. So when I saw a badge there I thought thats what it was lol. But there it was. So hang in there and stay with the fun rooms it does work in there.
Best of luck!  ;::

Carol

Soxbabe

wtg everyone who has even 1 badge lol. I don't have any of the 3.  :(

badgehog

Finally got King of the table badge in 6th street omaha :, now if I could ony get the other too <:>
Quote from: Carol on October 03, 2006, 02:35:02 AM
Finally!!!!!!!!!
Got the Rising Star badge!!!!!!!!!
Wooooooooo hoooooooooooo!
I am finally done with it!   ;::

Wtg Carol on your badges nice job girl O0

Carol

Quote from: badgehog on October 08, 2006, 05:28:49 PM
Finally got King of the table badge in 6th street omaha :, now if I could ony get the other too <:>
Quote from: Carol on October 03, 2006, 02:35:02 AM
Finally!!!!!!!!!
Got the Rising Star badge!!!!!!!!!
Wooooooooo hoooooooooooo!
I am finally done with it!   ;::

Wtg Carol on your badges nice job girl O0

WTG Badge!!!! And thank you  O0
Hang in there, they may take a while but they are there.
Hopefully you will get the others quickly!!
Crossing my fingers & toes for you!  ;::

tokiehog

Hi Folks

i was in here reading the other day and read the omaha badge thingy...wow the best 10 mins i ever spent was in here...i went in omaha with the info i got here and in less tan 30 mins i had 2 of the badges...ty ty ty all so much for the info...now the struggle is on to get the rising star badge....keep the tips comming ...this is the greatest place for that...off to badge huntin

wattsmyname

Quote from: tokiehog on October 12, 2006, 11:47:11 AM
Hi Folks

i was in here reading the other day and read the omaha badge thingy...wow the best 10 mins i ever spent was in here...i went in omaha with the info i got here and in less tan 30 mins i had 2 of the badges...ty ty ty all so much for the info...now the struggle is on to get the rising star badge....keep the tips comming ...this is the greatest place for that...off to badge huntin

Congrats!!  Good luck on the rising star badge

tokiehog

ty watts

i used jokers to get the badges and it worked..got up next morning and had table king badge 18 times...lol...gl to all after these badges

Tracey

Quote from: tokiehog on October 12, 2006, 12:06:37 PM
ty watts

i used jokers to get the badges and it worked..got up next morning and had table king badge 18 times...lol...gl to all after these badges

ohhh i didnt know that u can still win the badges with jokers .. must be the same as texas hold em .. good to know .. and wtg

PGPGPC

:/\ and Hi Mary-Ellen, and all, Ive been playing everyday for an hour or so trying to get the star badged and it just happen i got dealt 4 aces in the bottom and that gave me that hard to get badge, as i didn't even know what you had to get dealt to get it but it looks like all the same cards..Just so you know i was only on rank 6 or 7 and still need the royal flush badge there, so good luck on getting the badge.

wattsmyname

Quote from: PGPGPC on October 15, 2006, 06:14:30 AM
:/\ and Hi Mary-Ellen, and all, Ive been playing everyday for an hour or so trying to get the star badged and it just happen i got dealt 4 aces in the bottom and that gave me that hard to get badge, as i didn't even know what you had to get dealt to get it but it looks like all the same cards..Just so you know i was only on rank 6 or 7 and still need the royal flush badge there, so good luck on getting the badge.

Congratulations on getting the Rising Star Badge   :D

Soxbabe

I still don't have any of the 3. Pogo must hate me  :'((

BadgeBabe

:D :D :D :D

WTG on your badge!!

This thread inspired me, too. I had serious doubts, but got the one with the crown in 6th Street after about 4 hands. ( I think that's the one for 4 Aces but the 6th Street badges have goofy names to me).

:ooo :ooo :ooo          Stick my finger in a light socket and call me shocked!!!   :ooo :ooo :ooo

PS- I played in a freebie room AND used Jokers.  Don't waste your tokens.  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview