Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jungle Gin Auto

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Homer on September 16, 2006, 01:58:11 PM
*** 09/16/06 UPDATE *** The new SneakyTiki is here. Version 1.3 has been released. SneakyTiki has been updated to play "Oklahoma" option, "Aces Lo And High" and "Don't Allow Knocking" options. If you want to play "Oklahoma" Gin MAKE SURE SMOOTH FONT EDGES IS TURNED OFF!!!  If you don't understand how to turn off Smooth Font Edges, please do not use this program with the "Oklahoma" Gin option.  A smooth font edges version may follow, I'm seeing if it's possible

Homer, is there a link telling how to turn smooth fonts off? If so, I can't find it. Would you mind providing it please? Thank you, Slavey

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SexySagittarian

Thanks Homer. It took me a few minutes to figure out what I was doing but I have it figure out now. :D

Homer

kandykoolaid

:///  ok anyone else having issues with the new jungle gin working right ? i have the new one it starts out ok then just stops grrr ... i did what it said about the fonts and the yes and no on aces still stops after about 5 mins if that what do i do to fix this ?     ty  :pp

nightperson

Quote from: chummychum on September 16, 2006, 01:05:30 PM
diseases....hats....whatever, its all good.

Sometimes you have to take the good with the bad.

this one sounds easy  :)))

Mary

I`m helpin to work on this koolaid on the default if you are usin the high low for As click no and mine does`nt like to discard so stops workin on that now hang in there will work great soon  :D i`m sendin ss in on these issues... <.>

BabyCheetah

<O>  i'm having troble with the new jungle gin auto, it keeps freezing can anyone help me please   ::)

Homer

Homer

*** 10/08/06 UPDATE *** The new SneakyTiki is here. Version 1.6 has been released. SneakyTiki has been updated to play "Oklahoma" option, "Aces Lo And High" and "Don't Allow Knocking" options. Jungle Gin will now play Oklahoma Gin even if smooth font edges are on and the discard and freezing problems should be fixed.

TmT

Quote from: Homer on October 08, 2006, 03:38:44 PM
*** 10/08/06 UPDATE *** The new SneakyTiki is here. Version 1.6 has been released. SneakyTiki has been updated to play "Oklahoma" option, "Aces Lo And High" and "Don't Allow Knocking" options. Jungle Gin will now play Oklahoma Gin even if smooth font edges are on and the discard and freezing problems should be fixed.
I wonder who thought of that name ... "Sneaky Tiki"... lol... cute

zeboo

Mary

zeboo

still needs some tweaking but ty for all the hard work..needs tweaking on the canceled game..It needs to hit ok button

Homer

*** 10/09/06 UPDATE *** The new SneakyTiki is here. Version 1.7 has been released. This fixes the canceled hand problem. SneakyTiki has been updated to play "Oklahoma" option, "Aces Lo And High" and "Don't Allow Knocking" options. Jungle Gin will now play Oklahoma Gin even if smooth font edges are on and the discard and freezing problems should be fixed.

nightperson

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview