This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

best settings for bb7

Started by Joe,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

the best settings for me is i just keep everything how it comes but change the timer to 30 seconds insted of 10 seconds

admin

It really depends on the speed of the computer. If you have a really fast machine, you might want to put it down a second of two. If you have a slower machine you should put it up a few seconds depending on how slow it is.

It's probably best to test it out and see. Leave it on for an hour or two with it higher/lower and see if it is better or not. It's great how it keeps track of how many balloons are left each time, so it's very easy to see if it's done better or worse.

euphorictoast

i have a 40 gig, 2.4ghz p4....i keep normal settings, get about 1 in 4 at 0...only 1 in 20 skips. Machine definitely makes the difference.

Joe

i think its funny when bb7 says its thinking but since its not alive it cant think but it says it is. i just like to point these weird things out

admin

I don't really see how it matters. Thinking, processing, working... It all means the same thing basically. People can easily understand that "thinking" means working, processing, or whatever you want to call it, which is what really matters.

euphorictoast

that gives me a new idea...i think i will call my bb7 sally. or do you think another name will be better. give me your input.

Joe

Joe

::) about u naming ur bb7

euphorictoast

i know that....but you said thats all i gotta say.....when you didnt say anything.

im trying to figure out what prompted the "thats all i gotta say" cuz you said nothing before it.

Joe

how bout lets just forget it cuz u just seem WAY too confused

euphorictoast

:-\ oak kay...not confused, just interested in what you said...but it's over!

Pug628

BB's probly beating AA right now, not so hard to get banned and about 500,000 a night!!! :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview