This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Poppit Show

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

i tried the auto and it didnt find the game, game took up the whole screen oh will going to do by hand this is fun

BadgeBabe

Night,
Not sure which Poppit auto you have as I think they have a new one for the To Go game, but there is an Options box in the Menu section on your game screen where you can change your screen from full screen to small. This is also how you exit the game. ( some people had never played a To Go game and didn't know how to get out of the full screen mode room... just throwing that in).

Options are in the Menu section on your game page. I hope this helps and I hope you like the game and the people playing in your room. :)
I was really surprised at how much happier the atmosphere was in the room I was in vs. Pogo.com rooms in general.

Pogo should learn from this- GIVE players more stuff for their money along with a game and they are much happier people. LOL.  <O>

nightperson

ty iwanttowin first time to play a to go game yes i do agree with you every 1 in the room i was in was very nice and cheerfull it was peacefull in there but i will check it out tomorrow hage all ;::

xgingerx

i tryed the Poopit Show do you guys think its worth buying?? i was fun ""

jeffery

i love the game  but i dont think its worth $20 ,,,,,,$10 would be better for this game 

just my  thought 8) 8)

xgingerx

mr.clean

I would have too agree people allways seem too be more friendly playing this game ... Kinda reminds me the way pogo used too be ..

Maybe becouse they have too pay 20.00 too play this game?  Kinda sad it would come with a price . :(
Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on October 20, 2006, 07:21:15 PM
:D :D
Here's my take on the Poppit Show part of Poppit to Go:
I think it's the best To Go game Pogo has made. I liked the perks of the minis and backgrounds and hope Pogo adds them to the Premium Album books too.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I had a blast with the game and also with the people in the room I played in. I never ever chat, but the room was so much fun it was impossible to not join in.  It seemed like everyone was really friendly and nice because they were getting free stuff from each other and giving out their own too,, LOL. ( you give your unused power ups to the Donate box and the game gives them out at random to different players in the room). I should add that I played in the busiest room, not a temporary room  but did get booted out once and had to go to another room because the one I had been in was full and the people were NOT sharing unused PUs and weren't chatting either. So, your best game experience is probably going to be in one of the first rooms on the list if all have space.

Everyone was as happy as I was to get the mini stuff, the tokens and badges. I finished in no time and have heard that more ranks are coming.
Since you have to be online to play the Poppit Show, it's possible that they could add to the game, I think. Some people kept on playing after Rank 20 ( last badge rank) and it displayed their progress as Rank 25 and so forth.

Progress is determined by the number of prizes released, not scores or anything, so IMO, an auto is not required unless a person doesn't want to spend a few hours here and there popping balloons. I had a ton of Power Ups for most games, mostly unused. I played on Easy setting because I can play a lot faster, releasing more prizes faster and advancing in rank.  I rarely say that, because I think autos rule.

The magician's assistant mini is really cute and the khaki shorts outfit will be cute next spring. Backgrounds are also on par with the rest of Pogo's backgrounds, IMO. . I like having a couple of outfits that not everyone else has ( not that I would wear the chef thing or the space suit).

I hope it's OK that I shared how my game went. :)

mr.clean

for some reason my game will not come out of full screen mode..

it stays checked no matter what  i do

darkwolf3274

thompson

Quote from: xgingerx on October 20, 2006, 08:58:01 PM
thnxs...

thats a 1.00 a rank :((

lil more then that if you add the cheat to go with it :)))

IndianLover

Quote from: EyeCu on October 21, 2006, 02:06:06 AM
I think someone possibly hacked her account, the admins can check for an ip match. Not sure why anyone would do such a thing.

me either a little childish if i say so myself... maybe they jealous because she can get information for us and they can't.

Soxbabe

I really like the game, but I don't think I'd pay $20 for it. I don't have the money anyway.  :-[

debbie87

Quote from: sassybird on October 19, 2006, 08:43:11 PM
I'm not sure if someone has mentioned this in one of the other Poppit! Show threads but there is a way to play the trial without there being a timer. I tried it today and it works. Rank and tokens keep progressing too. I will share the info if it's allowed. Wanna get permission before putting it out there  O0

is this true????????

xgingerx

debbie87

My timer is up also and Wal Mart won't have The Poppit Show to Go game until after the new year they said. That was an actual post from sassybird and I was hoping she would post again. I know it's prolly bogus but................................ :;'

mr.clean

found out the person saying you can get it for more than half off  . Is a Scan and wants too steal your account .. >>:D   I reported it   but will pogo do something about it like they say?

lovebug44

well got all the minis and the badges and did not sped a dime. gl all

debbie87

Torn2pieces

I got all the stuff too. I kinda like the spike outfit. haha.

yoshisquest

the game moved very quickly for me.  I was surprised

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview