This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Poppit Show

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

tokiehog

Hey Lovebug.... how u get the poppit to go thingys all done and not spend a dime...time to tell ur secret...plus i would love to know the answer... :ll    :;'

lovebug44

ez i have 3 computers and i keep redoing one of them so i can keep geting a 1 hr play each time

PunkInDrublic

i downloaded the poppit show on my daughter's old junky computer, and after trial ran out I did a system restore to the point right before I downloaded the game, downloaded it again, played again and just kept doing that over and over.  <..>

enonymous

hey just a heads up.
Theres a person that is going room to room selling the poppit show for half price on his website (i dunno if its ok to put it here)

It seems to be a pirated version of the software so it may or may not have virus's and or spyware embedded with it. (i didnt buy it but from the looks of it, it may be someone trying to make a quick buck)
The page looks pretty unprofessional to be a licensed reseller of the program and has an email with yahoo.  ;:"

So just my karma duty of the day to say buyer beware. You may not get what you pay for as if it is a pirated version its illegal (but you all knew that)

Happy Halloween btw  <>

fiz

When I go to buy The Poppit! Show, at the end where you punch in your credit card, the next page says my transaction has been delayed for verification and that I need to contact Oberon Media Support Center.

Anyone know why or getting this?

Homer

Quote from: fiz on October 22, 2006, 06:08:09 AM
When I go to buy The Poppit! Show, at the end where you punch in your credit card, the next page says my transaction has been delayed for verification and that I need to contact Oberon Media Support Center.

Anyone know why or getting this?

I had no problems. I would contact them as suggested.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

savanahsmommy

got it done, definately not worth the 20 i paid, i guess i will now do my other account and maybe my sister in laws accounts, o goodness, i'm not sure if i'm ready to do that all over again. but hey i actually finished one 100% by hand whooo hooo  <>

Jonathan

Quote from: kris on October 22, 2006, 06:54:07 PM
got it done, definately not worth the 20 i paid, i guess i will now do my other account and maybe my sister in laws accounts, o goodness, i'm not sure if i'm ready to do that all over again. but hey i actually finished one 100% by hand whooo hooo  <>

awesome, care to do mine lol

savanahsmommy

Quote from: jrlt on October 22, 2006, 07:23:27 PM
Quote from: kris on October 22, 2006, 06:54:07 PM

awesome, care to do mine lol
:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Chuuu

So, I won a couple of backgrounds and mini outfits and they are not showing up in my Mall or Closet.
Any ideas, folks?

wattsmyname

They will not be the first items in your closet. ( some people did not know this) did not mean it to sound stupid.
I had to search through my closet to find them.  Have you looked all the way through your closet?

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: Chuuu on October 23, 2006, 12:15:18 PM
So, I won a couple of backgrounds and mini outfits and they are not showing up in my Mall or Closet.
Any ideas, folks?
I didn't think mine were either. I finally found them - they were buried on like pagge 4 or 5 of my mini mall.  :)))

Inky_Spots

Hi,

How can I get more time to play the pop-it show. Don't really want to pay the 20 bux just yet

Insatiable4NYPD

Lol, I refused to pay for the poppit show myself, so I downloaded it on my laptop an desk top and just restored it 2 times, Bam done, got all badges and ugly outfits plus 1000 tokies for finishing, But now I heard that they inproved it again since it came out, say it aint so Can't go throught that again..lol

sanide4566

I tried to system restore but keeps sayin my trial is expired  any help???

lovebug44

i keep on redoing my pc formating the hard drive then put windows back in then play again i keep doing that now i have all the badges and minis

sultana

I found after the uninstall you have to delete the Oberon Media folder in Program Files.
Then I ran the CCleaner (free download) which gets rid of any leftover registry files and stuff then do the system restore. Its worked twice for me.

aussie_wombat

HI!!!  I am not really annoyed with pogo.  I have the new poppit show game and after the shut down on Tuesday I got a message asking if I wanted to get the updated version of the game.  I did that and it says that the patch not work and suggested that I reinstall the game.  The game now wont connect to the net and has gone back to the beginning.  Anyone got any ideas on how I mite be able to fix this problem as i do not wanna do the whole thing again.  I was about 20 games away from the end of the entire thing being dun too.... >:(( :'((

sami14

i am having a problem with it too. When i do the patch it gets stuck on connecting. I re-installed it back to yesterday and now it seems like I am the only one in the room. there is no "donate", no chat, and no other people. Damn pogo >>:D

Anfrony

Quote from: aussie_wombat on October 24, 2006, 05:33:11 AM
HI!!!  I am not really annoyed with pogo.  I have the new poppit show game and after the shut down on Tuesday I got a message asking if I wanted to get the updated version of the game.  I did that and it says that the patch not work and suggested that I reinstall the game.  The game now wont connect to the net and has gone back to the beginning.  Anyone got any ideas on how I mite be able to fix this problem as i do not wanna do the whole thing again.  I was about 20 games away from the end of the entire thing being dun too.... >:(( :'((

Where did you buy the game from? I only ask because one of my buddies who bought the $10 version is running into the same problem, but it works fine for me.

Oh and I found if you are going into a chat room by yourself you are playing in offline mode. Try clicking on the phone on the main menu if it says "Disconnected"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview