This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Poppit Show

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I just applied the patch to my game and it allowed me to connect fine. There are many people in the rooms.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

prism30

now do i have to buy the poppit game show to get the badges or do i just play it, thanks in advance.

AlphaAngel

People were giving out registration codes yesterday and i missed it.  People were just giving em out and i missed i am always late!!!!

xgingerx

Homer do you know if they are going to add ranks to poppit show?

AlphaAngel

i don't know someone was posting them in the poppit show before i got there yesterday around 4

Homer

Quote from: xgingerx on October 24, 2006, 01:08:30 PM
Homer do you know if they are going to add ranks to poppit show?

There are currently 20 ranks with 6 badges and I forget how many mini items.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

lovebug44

mr.clean

why is it showing the game online and everything ..   game badges are beening shown in the game badges like Normail . >>:D

gator8_24

I was bound and determined NOT to buy that game! Tonight I downloaded the trial and yeppers I bought it. It is made for women because we get new clothes and  places to hang out in this game. I had no problems  with it, or the reg. code, It is a very long code, and sorry but I'm not giving mine out. Those dang Pogo Police will get me! ;:"

I had to search 'my closet' for the clothes. you know how those wire hangers multiply when already have a stuffed closet!

I was not sent or asked about a patch so guessing my download tonight is up to date.

Luna

Finally finished the game. Had to play rank 20 for about 10 minutes to be able to get the last mini and background. Its cute. The background had balloons and the mini is dressed in Spikes outfit  <O>

IndianLover

Quote from: luna on October 25, 2006, 05:33:10 AM
Finally finished the game. Had to play rank 20 for about 10 minutes to be able to get the last mini and background. Its cute. The background had balloons and the mini is dressed in Spikes outfit  <O>

Wtg.... I have now finished it 2 times one for me and finished hubby's now working on my mothers lmao

a-dhold

Quote from: mr.clean on October 20, 2006, 09:47:00 PM
for some reason my game will not come out of full screen mode..

it stays checked no matter what  i do

mine does the same thing - any solutions to this problem - please - my auto won't run with the game in full screen -  >:((

ILoveSiamese

jeepjules

I deleted all of my Poppit show files, did a system restore, and then reinstalled it...  but now I'm back to the beginning of the game.  I already have 2 of the mini outfits, etc. 

How do I get  to the point I was at before?  I'm sure if I play for 60 min I'll just get back to where I was before.   

My outfits and backgrounds that I won before are still sitting in my mini mall.

Help!  And thanks!  You guys are a great resource!

<..>

janet

I think everyone had to start over when they bought the game after playing the free trial.  So if you reinstalled it, it would be the same thing.  Had to start over twice because of the upgrade. 

jeepjules

Will I keep the rank I'm at then? 

I have no problem installing/uninstalling....  but it would be a vicious circle if I just keep hitting the same rank!

huggybear

TmT

Quote from: huggybear on November 06, 2006, 01:17:12 PM
where do i find program files at????
what version of windows are you using...
I maybe answerin your question wrong...but from what you're askin... I would say... go to your task bar... see "start" at the bottom or side (depends on how you have your task bar)... once you click "start"... go to "programs"... lol

huggybear

windows xp along the bottom when i do a disk clean up do i want to remove downloaded program files???

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview