Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Poppit Show

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

huggybear

Quote from: sultana on October 24, 2006, 03:29:11 AM
I found after the uninstall you have to delete the Oberon Media folder in Program Files.
Then I ran the CCleaner (free download) which gets rid of any leftover registry files and stuff then do the system restore. Its worked twice for me.
this is what im trying to do delete the oberon file i have logged into both my computers it says exspired

sultana

Click My Computer --> C drive --> Program Files... Oberon Media is in there. ;::

huggybear

huggybear

Is anyone else having trouble restoring and redownloading???? keeps telling me exspired and i never got to play! ive deleted and restored everything

Jonathan

Quote from: IndianLover on October 25, 2006, 06:36:50 AM
Quote from: luna on October 25, 2006, 05:33:10 AM
Finally finished the game. Had to play rank 20 for about 10 minutes to be able to get the last mini and background. Its cute. The background had balloons and the mini is dressed in Spikes outfit  <O>

Wtg.... I have now finished it 2 times one for me and finished hubby's now working on my mothers lmao
want to do mine?

huggybear

ill trade someone games, lol i cant get it to load for me keeps telling me exspired on 3 computers and i havent got to play it! ive emptied everything and reinstalled windows still nothing

Blondie

i bought poppit and find it addicting it's so much easier than the old one. the first day i was in there a guy had just bought it and finished it the same day unreal. my eyes would be popping out of my head  :)))

Tina123

Fiz,
You posted a question about having a problem buying the game. You got a verification error. I had the same problem. My problem was that I had entered the number incorrectly on the back of my credit card, plus I had used a credit card that I had purposely designated as not being able to do on-line purchases (I had forgotten).
They responded to me in about an hour, saying that their tech support would contact me within 12 hours.
12 Hours? 12 hours? Badgehelp, you've spoiled us all!!!
I wrote them back saying that I figured out the problem to please cancel that order, and then I reordered with a different credit card. The transaction went through smoothly this time.
12 hours?????
Love this game, I didn't even buy the auto. HATE the regular Poppit.
12 hours????? LOL

ĴĐ

I just got The Poppit! Show and I had all my Badges within about 2 days! :D O0

IndianLover

Quote from: JD on November 10, 2006, 12:57:17 PM
I just got The Poppit! Show and I had all my Badges within about 2 days! :D O0

Good Job WTG!  :/\

ĴĐ

PogoThorn

Congrats! I have the last badge to get. I got burned out, so I'm taking a break and playing the Club Pogo games to get badges...although I'm out of premium badges, so I hope they do new albums soon!!!

[imitating James T. Kirk]Withdrawal symptoms increasing! Must have new badges! Must fill albums!

Rose

CDreamer

can youshare the regisration key???? i'm just wondering because my friend has mine and she can't get in to play keeps saying she has wrong email and key...any help would be great

badgehog

Yes you can..up to 6 people can use same registration key. I just gave mine to a friend yesterday and shes more than half way through. I suggest your friend checks and makes sure that email addy and registration key are entered correctly. +-+

shoes

to share the code which email do you use?  The email that paid for the game?

who me?

Yes shoes... you need to use the email addy that paid for the game.

Lish

Quote from: Blondie on November 07, 2006, 10:57:11 PM
i bought poppit and find it addicting it's so much easier than the old one. the first day i was in there a guy had just bought it and finished it the same day unreal. my eyes would be popping out of my head  :)))

I agree- I finished mine the same day too.  It was so easy!

huggybear

Well i cant get it to work still!!!! i even went to the exstent to redo my whole system and still nothing it says trial time exspired and i never got to play!!!!! My mother in law tried to log in on her system as me and it says the same thing! pogo says it must be something with my system and if its that big of a deal to  buy it!!! I said why would i buy it if it wont work! lol

Claiken

See, heres the thing. Im a broke university student and cant afford $20 for a game. can someone, yah know, help me out  ???

I absolutely LOVE the demo version!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview