This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Poppit Show

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

zeboo

I wonder if this will involve a companion for Spike  :)))

hellokitty

any news on when this comes out im hoping for tomorrow  VV  0:

kgansor

I havent been playing poppit at all this week, ive been working on getting to rank 10 in jungle gin
So Im hoping that I can get rank 10 tonight or tomorrow and start back up on poppit and get it done and hopefully the poppit show will come out this or next week.

if anyone knows anything, let us know.. pleaseeeeeeee  :-*

nightperson

im on 27 in that game kandy and yes would like to know when it comes out please O0

IndianLover

I was able to find this on poppit show:

The Basics

The Poppit! Show™ is a leisurely-paced downloadable puzzle game where you star on the Poppit! TV show. The object is to release "prizes" by popping groups of 2 or more balloons of the same color. Releasing all the prizes will earn you a jackpot spin. After you release all the prizes, try to pop all the remaining balloons. If you leave 5 or less balloons, you'll earn bonus tokens! The more games you win, the more Poppit! TV show themes you can unlock! Unlike previous downloads, The Poppit! Show™ has chat, badges and minis build right into it! 

Ranks

There are 20 Poppit! Show™ ranks that represent your progress in the game. You will make progress towards your next rank each time you release a prize.

You will be awarded a special badge when you reach ranks 4, 8, 12, 16, and 20.

To find out more about the badges available for this game, please check out the Game Award book in Badge Central. 

So maybe they are getting ready to realease soon there seems to be 3 peeps playing it possible testing it.

IndianLover

Just wanted to let everyone know the downloadable version is now in the downloads section in pogo....

IndianLover

nightperson

savanahsmommy

If you go to the link that was posted earlier, it brings you up to a page that states you have to have the to go version first.    !@#$  :'((

PunkInDrublic

Has anyone seen the mini stuff and badges you can get with this one? Are they worth spening the extra 20 bucks?

Mr. Rasputia

during the free trial i received 2 outfits and 2 badges

nightperson

lovebug44

Go to commurity news click october 06 issue 1 then skrol down and you will see the popit show check out now you can play free trial or buy now. this sucks

Mr. Rasputia

nightperson

ok ty did you get to pick them are they give them when you got the badges

Mr. Rasputia

Tara

Quote from: l0c0 on October 17, 2006, 05:00:58 PM
they gave them too me

I just saw what you wrote under your avatar you goofball.. :))

nightperson

Tara

Now those are just sooooooooooooooooo sexy... ?.?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview