This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Poppit Show

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

ok im confused lol can you play it on pogo, or do you have to buy the game?

nightperson

Jonathan

Quote from: nightperson on October 17, 2006, 05:39:38 PM
it is 19.95 but you do get a trail version

so you do have to buy the game? what happens when you try to click on the game by changing the poppit url on site? <:>

lovebug44

well i won 2 badges befor my free trial ran out

bmw1981

Quote from: jrlt on October 17, 2006, 06:04:52 PM
Quote from: nightperson on October 17, 2006, 05:39:38 PM
it is 19.95 but you do get a trail version

so you do have to buy the game? what happens when you try to click on the game by changing the poppit url on site? <:>

You download the game and get a one hour trial. If you are playing when your hour is up, then it will let you continue to play. If you try to open the game after your trial expires, it will redirect you to the oberon site to pay for the game.

lovebug44

yes but you cant win nothing no spin no badges till you buy

lovebug44

lovebug44

what sucks i cant get it me and my wife just got a new van so the money is gone that sucks i like the game to

PunkInDrublic

I was all excited about winning a couple of new tacky mini outfits before the free trial ran out... went to put them on - of course they disappeared along with the badges... I still can't decide if new mini stuff and a few badges are worth paying the extra $20. Now I wonder how many more to go games pogo will add stuff to next year? Will I feel the need to buy those too? Am I really that much of a junkie?  :o Probably  :-X

lovebug44

i still have my 3 mimis and 2 badges just looked still there

kgansor

yep everything i won is still there for me too  O0

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: lovebug44 on October 17, 2006, 07:50:38 PM
i still have my 3 mimis and 2 badges just looked still there

where did you find your badges? I checked in the game award book and they weren't there. I wonder if I did something wrong?  :o

kgansor

they arent in the badge book, but they are in your profile... go into a game and check your profile and they'll be in there  O0

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on October 17, 2006, 09:19:04 PM
they arent in the badge book, but they are in your profile... go into a game and check your profile and they'll be in there  O0

Thanks - just found them. If only I could find my mini outfits now - I won a red sparkly dress and a really tacky gold jumpsuit type deal  :((

kgansor

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on October 17, 2006, 10:26:11 PM
Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on October 17, 2006, 09:19:04 PM

Thanks - just found them. If only I could find my mini outfits now - I won a red sparkly dress and a really tacky gold jumpsuit type deal  :((

look in your closet.. they should already be in there for you to put on

Jonathan

after the 60 minutes are up it lets you still play but the rank progress and the tokens stop crediting

lovebug44

if you have 2 computers download it and you can play some more now i have 3 badges wooohoooo

hellokitty

i wanted to wait tell walmart got it but they said it was going to be a few mts so i was thinking and i said i cant get a board game for that price anymore these day well at least a good board game so i got it

Parrots

rank 19 in poppit show with about 500 more prizes to rank 20

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview