This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Poppit Show

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.clean

I really don'nt think we have a problem with anything ...    After we get too try something get a taste of it  either we can buy it or hold off for alittle bit

We are allways wanting too play something new or a new badge or mini thing .  Before anyone else gets them ...  Tooo mainly show them off  O0
Quote from: PunkInDrublic on October 17, 2006, 07:41:37 PM
I was all excited about winning a couple of new tacky mini outfits before the free trial ran out... went to put them on - of course they disappeared along with the badges... I still can't decide if new mini stuff and a few badges are worth paying the extra $20. Now I wonder how many more to go games pogo will add stuff to next year? Will I feel the need to buy those too? Am I really that much of a junkie?  :o Probably  :-X

mr.clean

was it that easy  too complete ?    Seemed like i got the first mini thing and a badge within 30 mins ..

In which it told me about the mini thing but nothing about the badge.  I looked into my badge book and was Surprized too see a badge from it allready..

It never told me that i had moved up in ranks  :-\

IndianLover

Tara

I'm only rank 8 and have 3 badges. There is only 20 ranks.

mr.clean

think there will be updates for this and more ranks and badges ...  Seems short then  Pogo too go games allways seemed too be quite long ...  ;::

Blondie

what ranks did u guys get mini clothes? there's backgrounds also to be won with the gameshow <O>

stormboy

:D  it  like it the full versionis great and the badges rnt to bad either  the minis r good aswell i like the  disco one lol so funny but for those that r saying u finished the game  dream on lol u  hav more than u think in it like on medium and on hard there r still stuff hiddn from wat i seen and read i go a mini from hard didnt even no i had it .... but it is a good game and i hope they   keep putting more badges and  minis threw it

sassybird

I'm not sure if someone has mentioned this in one of the other Poppit! Show threads but there is a way to play the trial without there being a timer. I tried it today and it works. Rank and tokens keep progressing too. I will share the info if it's allowed. Wanna get permission before putting it out there  O0

Playhawke

Is there going to be a "helper" for the "Poppit Show"
I have been watching...... to busy to get into the game.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

lovebug44

xsquezme

I played the trial for 4 hours but then the rank stopped progressing. So you can play but you will not progress after a time.

IndianLover

I've done mine, working on hubbys but let me tell you I think the Game show outfit is ugly for men... that plaid outfit almost made me pee my pants from laughing so hard. But hey I'm almost finished with his glad I still have others I can do it for If i want  :))

lovebug44

i cant see paying 20 for the game then pay more for a auto  nope not me ill play it by hand

IndianLover

Quote from: lovebug44 on October 20, 2006, 09:04:40 AM
i cant see paying 20 for the game then pay more for a auto  nope not me ill play it by hand

People will buy the auto if they want, if they need to.. Me personally didn't need it for this game.

jeffery

me i just got done with the game now time to do the wifes acount  <:> <:> <:> <:> <:>

IndianLover

Quote from: jeffery on October 20, 2006, 09:18:11 AM
me i just got done with the game now time to do the wifes acount  <:> <:> <:> <:> <:>

i know the feeling lol

wattsmyname

Congrats to All on Finishing Poppit Show!!  :D :D

xgingerx

im confussed about The Poppit Show...is it a pogo game or download... :((

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview