Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Poppit Show

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

janet

Quote from: xgingerx on October 20, 2006, 09:50:27 AM
im confussed about The Poppit Show...is it a pogo game or download... :((

It is a Pogo download that you have to purchase if you want to keep it. You are connected to Pogo at the same time so can chat.  You can download the free trail and win some badges and mini outfits before your free time runs out.

wattsmyname

It is a Pogo game that you have to pay extra for.

The Poppit! Show
The Poppit!™ craze continues!

Try FREE
Download for a free trial
(15.50 MB)  
Buy Now
Only $19.95

GAME DESCRIPTION
Play the hit game that is taking Pogo™ by storm! The Poppit!™ Show combines balloon-popping action, 3D graphics and Pogo™ exclusive perks to deliver one exciting puzzle-adventure. Earn tokens and a chance to win prizes!

This product, The Poppit! Show, contains Adobe® Flash® Player software by Adobe Systems Incorporated, Copyright © 1995-2006 Adobe Macromedia Software LLC. All rights reserved. Protected by U.S. Patent 6,879,327; Patents Pending in the U.S. and other countries. Adobe and Flash are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated."
http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/about/

This game has been rated "E" (Everyone) by the ESRB  

Full Version Advantages
Full screen 3D high resolution graphics.
Earn power-ups and chat while you play.
Earn tokens and chances to win double jackpots.
Unlock rank badges and Pogo™ Minis as you play.

Try Free   Buy tokens to go
Download and start earning tokens now!  

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Windows 98, Windows 2000,Windows 98,Windows ME,Windows XP
Processor: P- 500
Memory: 256 MB RAM
DirectX: 7.0

EyeCu

Quote from: stormboy on October 19, 2006, 05:12:39 PM
:D  it  like it the full versionis great and the badges rnt to bad either  the minis r good aswell i like the  disco one lol so funny but for those that r saying u finished the game  dream on lol u  hav more than u think in it like on medium and on hard there r still stuff hiddn from wat i seen and read i go a mini from hard didnt even no i had it .... but it is a good game and i hope they   keep putting more badges and  minis threw it

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere so I don't know if that's actually true. Can you show us a screenshot of the mini you got on hard level? thanks :)

lovebug44

i have 4 badges the one thay give you for playing and 3 rank have not spet i cent see it helps when you have more then one computer.see the computer nows you have downloaded it i just redo one of the computers and play some more you have to keep starting at the first door in the game but your rank is still there. put it this way im f@@king pogo

xgingerx

LastCall@2

They can keep it $19.95 plus the auto, I will pass this one up
And I am far from cheap. ;::

Torn2pieces

It's sort of cute. I'm not a fan of any poppit versions. I kinda like this game. As for the price??? It's really ridiculus.

I tried the trial. I won't buy this, unless I can get it in Walmart for like 10 bucks. Which I'm wondering if it would be that cheap as the other pogo 2 go games, since this one has badges and mini items and backgrounds.

I'm wondering if this is going to be a new trend for pogo. Have Pogo 2 go games with badges and mini's so people will purchase them and make more money.

I love the bages and the games, but I' myself will put a limit to what I'm going to buy anymore. I think Pogo is starting to go overboard and feed off  those who love those dang badges so much.

Just my opinion..........

Homer

Quote from: Torn2pieces on October 20, 2006, 03:18:34 PM
It's sort of cute. I'm not a fan of any poppit versions. I kinda like this game. As for the price??? It's really ridiculus.

I tried the trial. I won't buy this, unless I can get it in Walmart for like 10 bucks. Which I'm wondering if it would be that cheap as the other pogo 2 go games, since this one has badges and mini items and backgrounds.

I'm wondering if this is going to be a new trend for pogo. Have Pogo 2 go games with badges and mini's so people will purchase them and make more money.

I love the bages and the games, but I' myself will put a limit to what I'm going to buy anymore. I think Pogo is starting to go overboard and feed off  those who love those dang badges so much.

Just my opinion..........

I'd be willing to bet more 2 go games will be coming out like this.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

IndianLover

After reading the piece in Pogo for the Letter to the Editor part I kinda got the idea that maybe there will be more coming also... and actually I hope so.

lovebug44

how meny minis are there in this game i have 5 so far

lovebug44

kgansor

If you play under different difficulties will you win anything else??
im guessing no, and im sure im right, but im just making sure!!

mr.clean

I was just playing this and someone said     somewhere is saling it for below  half price .....    Did'nt get the site information ..   but i was mad becouse i had just brought it not too long after this. >:((

Tara

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on October 20, 2006, 05:17:57 PM
If you play under different difficulties will you win anything else??
im guessing no, and im sure im right, but im just making sure!!

I don't think so Krissy because if you look at another site at what comes with it, we have it all.

zeboo

anyone having problems connecting to poppit show trial? I used all my time up on my pc so now using hubby's pc to finish it but when I go to click to sign into my pogo name it says connection error try again later? any input would be great ty

Homer

Quote from: zeboo on October 20, 2006, 06:21:30 PM
anyone having problems connecting to poppit show trial? I used all my time up on my pc so now using hubby's pc to finish it but when I go to click to sign into my pogo name it says connection error try again later? any input would be great ty

Sometimes you have to reboot your pc to establish your internet connection again.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

zeboo

TmT

Quote from: Homer on October 20, 2006, 06:36:10 PM

Sometimes you have to reboot your pc to establish your internet connection again.
Hmmm... maybe thats what I need to do too...cuz game workin fine w/auto then dangit... got some kinda boot....and off I went flyin from the chair... lol <ouchie> came back...dang auto dont wanna work with game...

BadgeBabe

:D :D
Here's my take on the Poppit Show part of Poppit to Go:
I think it's the best To Go game Pogo has made. I liked the perks of the minis and backgrounds and hope Pogo adds them to the Premium Album books too.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I had a blast with the game and also with the people in the room I played in. I never ever chat, but the room was so much fun it was impossible to not join in.  It seemed like everyone was really friendly and nice because they were getting free stuff from each other and giving out their own too,, LOL. ( you give your unused power ups to the Donate box and the game gives them out at random to different players in the room). I should add that I played in the busiest room, not a temporary room  but did get booted out once and had to go to another room because the one I had been in was full and the people were NOT sharing unused PUs and weren't chatting either. So, your best game experience is probably going to be in one of the first rooms on the list if all have space.

Everyone was as happy as I was to get the mini stuff, the tokens and badges. I finished in no time and have heard that more ranks are coming.
Since you have to be online to play the Poppit Show, it's possible that they could add to the game, I think. Some people kept on playing after Rank 20 ( last badge rank) and it displayed their progress as Rank 25 and so forth.

Progress is determined by the number of prizes released, not scores or anything, so IMO, an auto is not required unless a person doesn't want to spend a few hours here and there popping balloons. I had a ton of Power Ups for most games, mostly unused. I played on Easy setting because I can play a lot faster, releasing more prizes faster and advancing in rank.  I rarely say that, because I think autos rule.

The magician's assistant mini is really cute and the khaki shorts outfit will be cute next spring. Backgrounds are also on par with the rest of Pogo's backgrounds, IMO. . I like having a couple of outfits that not everyone else has ( not that I would wear the chef thing or the space suit).

I hope it's OK that I shared how my game went. :)

janet

I was having trouble with that too, until I clicked on the telephone that says "Disconnected".  Didn't realize that was how you connect to Pogo on line because the first time I didn't have to do that. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview