Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I have needs!

Started by zeboo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Falcon!

hotpinklovesofa

I need to understand why women keep competing against each other instead of working together to break new ground in industries where they're purposely manipulated with obvious divide and conquer methods.

Squid

I need to know why society/corporations/WHOEVER feels it is alright to pay a woman less for the same job just because SHE HAS A VAGINA!?!?!?!?!

hotpinklovesofa

I need to understand why so many women allow their husbands to not put in equal time dealing with school/teacher responsibilities, taking their kids to doctors appointments and staying home when they're sick, etc., to the detriment of their own careers and employers' views of women workers in general.  The amount of judgment levied against women when they get pregnant or have children at home with regards to their productivity, reliability and commitment to their job could definitely be diminished if men pulled their own weight at home and with the kids.  I mean really, given that women hold the majority of the household responsibilities, the majority of the child rearing responsibilities and still manage to work a full time job where they have to go above and beyond to prove themselves as equals it absolutely and completely makes sense that women should and still get paid less when really it should be much more than men.  /end rant

Squid

Love the rant.  My quick answer to you is that although women are MUCH more accomplished and MUCH more active outside the home, society (women included!) still view the home as the woman's responsibility.  That includes children.  I know this is not a hard n' fast outlook, but it is the majority, imo.  WAKE UP, PEOPLE!!  We're in this together.   Men need to grow up and assume their fair share of the responsibility.

I need to know why I'm playing these games?  lol

hotpinklovesofa

I need to know why too.  Some of them are getting old which is why I tried to introduce the Halloween game. 

Squid

I need to know how HOTPINK feels about crossing the threshold into Rank 2 Cheater territory?

hotpinklovesofa

I needed to be told because I didn't even realize it happened.

Squid

I still need to know how HotPink feels about it and exactly how she intends to celebrate?

hotpinklovesofa

I needed to buy Halloween candy so I celebrated by eating some. Now that I'm rank 2 I can relax but I probably won't offer to help anyone out with their badges when I can b/c I'll still have rank 2 cooties (upgraded from rank 1 but still contagious.)

Squid

hotpinklovesofa

I need a cure for insomnia and a slightly tighter ass.

Squid

I need to lose the weight I've gained in the last couple of years and I need a MUCH tighter ass.  LOL

hotpinklovesofa

I need to lay off the Halloween candy from this point forward or I will get type 2 diabetes.

Squid

I need to remember where I hid the halloween candy.  All this searching is giving me a tighter ass.

hotpinklovesofa

I need to binge on the leftover candy through the weekend and then fast until thanksgiving.

Brandy J

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview