PlayBuddy
April 29, 2024, 08:49:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free auto for the next few hours. EVERYONE CAN WIN!

Started by chummychum,

Previous topic - Next topic

chummychum

This contest is only going to run for a few hours. When you see the topic locked, it is over. EVERYONE CAN WIN A FREE AUTO!!!! You need to follow the directions exactly to get it.

Here are the directions.

1. The deadline is today, Sunday 22 2006, please do not request your free auto if you are looking at this topic and it is Monday. This may stop earlier than midnight tonight.
2. You need to go to http://fitnessdiet.info/forum/index.php and make a name and post 5 different posts about fitness.
3. Example of this: How can I get 6 pack abs in 6 months?
4. Do not go over there and say Hi! this is a post. That does not count.
5. When you are done, email badgehelp@aol.com and tell them your posting name at http://fitnessdiet.info/forum/index/php and the name and registration code of the auto you want for free. They will verify that you posted and send you your password.

AGAIN, THIS WHOLE TOPIC WILL DISAPPEAR ANYTIME!!!! Once it's gone, it's gone! Get over there now and post!

chummychum

Perfect post Momma.....that is what we need over there....

You guys are awesome...I'm reading all the posts...WTG!

Momma

Thanks ! will send in my request ;)

momma
aka Kathe

p.s. you could tell me to go out side and run around the block naked for a free auto...and I would request bail money lol

chummychum

Momma

Thanks for the auto!  Kinda enjoying that site lol maybe it will motivate me still haven't lost the weight I put on when I quit smoking...see you over there, and thanks again for the auto

hugs
Kathe

chummychum

It's hard to get out when you are a computer nut...it's so easy to sit there and grab some doritos and chat it up while you are badging it up on pogo.

Takes a lot of willpower

tponka

Tara

Quote from: chummychum on October 22, 2006, 01:45:07 PM
It's hard to get out when you are a computer nut...it's so easy to sit there and grab some doritos and chat it up while you are badging it up on pogo.

Takes a lot of willpower

Hee!  I'm eating some popcorn for real... <:>  I did it, but I don't need a free auto..Can someone paint my toenails or something?  :))

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on October 22, 2006, 01:49:37 PM
Quote from: chummychum on October 22, 2006, 01:45:07 PM

Takes a lot of willpower

Hee!  I'm eating some popcorn for real... <:>  I did it, but I don't need a free auto..Can someone paint my toenails or something?  :))

to cold here to run around outside i have all autos but like to see who wins them

chummychum

Everybody can win a free auto on this one and if you already have them all, you can post your 5 and give it to someone else

Tara

Quote from: chummychum on October 22, 2006, 01:58:53 PM
Everybody can win a free auto on this one and if you already have them all, you can post your 5 and give it to someone else

Ok..so getting my toenails painted is out of the question?

nightperson

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on October 22, 2006, 02:00:50 PM
Quote from: chummychum on October 22, 2006, 01:58:53 PM

Ok..so getting my toenails painted is out of the question?

oh i cant im doing tara toe nails what color tara  :))) that will get me out from getting cold

lostmymind

Tara

Yep thanks for the contest. I'm giving mine to momma  O0

Stinkerbell

I hope it didn't matter which name I used.  It wouldn't let me use this one - kept saying there was an error.  I had to make up another one.  :::sigh::: so many names, so little time to post under them all!

harley89

Thanks for the auto and great contest. Yall really do love us dont you <3

nightperson

ty, chummchum for the contest that was fun again thanks

bams68

wow awesome contest, thanx alot just finished putting in my request after posting.....didn't know what to post but I tried to come up with sumthing. I tend to like to ramble on so I'm always bound to come up with sumthing even if it sounds whacky hehehe I should have put what can I do to stop drinking Tim Horton coffee LOL where did I put that cup now :))

thx again
Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

hunter13

thanks for the auto  and thinks for the contest

kahnekong