This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Do you believe in sports curses?

Started by chris,

Previous topic - Next topic

chris

Yes and no. No because curses are dumb I usually don't believe in that kind of stuff there never was a red sox baeb ruth curse they just couldn't beat the yankees! The chicago Cubs curse! A goat come on people whats a goat gona do poop and eat!lol And the ting about the person being put on the madden nfl game those are usually the best players so the ther people will wanna hit that person HARD so they got hurt and injured and so on.Now I believe in curses a little bit to I beleive that some teasms have bad owners/coaches/GMs/players and so on and they just can't seem to find good coaches or whatever not sure if you would call that a curse I would just call it bad luck.

So do you believe in curses?

wattsmyname

IndianLover

Ilovemyweims

no but i do believe that charlie Wiese has sold he soul to the devil, its the only reason that win ever game in the last few seconds!!

Luna

nightperson

Quote from: Ilovemyweims on October 23, 2006, 11:18:04 AM
no but i do believe that charlie Wiese has sold he soul to the devil, its the only reason that win ever game in the last few seconds!!

are you sure he cold be an alien :))

tponka

nightperson

foxtrot

i think the main reason that people come up with the curses is to try to explain why they cant win. the dead sox were just sick of losing year in and year out to the yankees so the idea of the curse was to help them explain away the idea that they just sucked

player444

Monkey

Quote from: foxtrot on November 02, 2006, 08:06:47 PM
i think the main reason that people come up with the curses is to try to explain why they cant win. the dead sox were just sick of losing year in and year out to the yankees so the idea of the curse was to help them explain away the idea that they just sucked

What do you expect when the Yankees spend millions more $$$ than the "Dead Sox". With all the money they spend, they should surely be doing more than losing first round in the playoffs.  ::)

And as for the Red Sox sucking.. when was the last time they won a world series? When did the Yankees last win the world series?  :)))

Since we're on the topic of teams sucking, the Yankees sure got spanked by those Tigers, didn't they?  :))

justahumping

Quote from: tponka on October 26, 2006, 08:41:41 PM
sports curses are nearly as believable as the weatherman

lmao. that was funny!... I just love that...........

PNWHockeyFan

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview