This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Craft - General Info & Ranks

Started by princess,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

Thats what a friend told me he is a beta tester and  he said it was worst then greenbach  so well have to see every1 is different  O0

Runner

this game is a big piece of  $*#@

Pogo needs to fire  their think tank team.

NOt only does this game suck the big huge one, it has never worked right and still takes forever to load.

Anyways,,,   only way I will ever play that dumb game is if it has badge and my "UNCLE" is playing it.

And as you can see how much I love this game.

Anybody come in here and say they like that game. please go pull  the plug on yourself.

>>:D

jeffery

badgehog

Tried it....hate it...super dum and boring..screaming auto all the way :;'

Ebonite

Well, that was fast. The second message about a new game - "I hate it...."  :D

I'm liking it so far. Something different in word games.  O0

ozzyhines

hi this is for our great pogocheats i was wondering when we are going to be coming out with a word craft agent there is no hurry i know u guys are so busy now but just was wondering. lol great job guys

Tara

Kiddie game.... Looks like it doesn't matter what level you play you still rank the same. It says 1 rank point for each word found.

Oops its goes by letters not words.

rnwb

The higher skill levels probably help you rank faster, since there are more words, and more letters. It's a very boring game, I'll probably stop playing it after I get the first game award badge. I'm up to rank 4, and unfortunately, it's going much slower now. :(

Torn2pieces

You can type the words in with your keyboard, instead of clicking on the letters. Goes a bit faster.

Not really a great game in my opinion.

rnwb

I've been using the keyboard too, goes much faster that way. The higher skill levels do help you rank faster, I played a few games on beginner, and got 84 letters per game. I just played one on medium, and got 140 letters instead. Of course, the games also take longer on higher levels (at least, they do for me, lol) so it's kind of a trade-off...

Runner

Pogo new the game sucked before they released it.  Not even the beta testers were playing it.

:xx

rnwb

That 140 must have been a fluke, cuz now I'm only getting 112 per game on medium. It's not worth the extra aggravation and time, I'm going back to beginner.  O0

ozzyhines

Quote from: rnwb on October 31, 2006, 05:57:57 AM
The higher skill levels probably help you rank faster, since there are more words, and more letters. It's a very boring game, I'll probably stop playing it after I get the first game award badge. I'm up to rank 4, and unfortunately, it's going much slower now. :(

the skill level does not matter the rank are based on how many letters u find it is like a spelling bee lol :))

ozzyhines

Quote from: rnwb on October 31, 2006, 06:26:19 AM
That 140 must have been a fluke, cuz now I'm only getting 112 per game on medium. It's not worth the extra aggravation and time, I'm going back to beginner.  O0

that is what i play on and i get bouns every time and tried the game on other levels but those levels are for spelling wizards lol :))

Homer

If all works well it will be sometime today.  :///

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

IndianLover

i'm on rank 4 right now but haven't been playing it str8 thru been doing some other things... it is a little boring but oh well.

Tara

You can right click anywhere for it to submit, you don't have to go down to the submit button.  O0

rnwb

I use the keyboard and hit Enter to submit the words, it's even faster that way.

jeffery

TmT

Quote from: Tara on October 31, 2006, 05:35:52 AM
Kiddie game.... Looks like it doesn't matter what level you play you still rank the same. It says 1 rank point for each word found.

Oops its goes by letters not words.
I know u dont like kiddie games... adult games only*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview