This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whining 101

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Good grief...We all mess up in the games sometimes, but I just saw more than 10 screw ups. When you screw up, it screws up the game. But a few people aren't  paying attention to the game their playing.

I screw up on my ABC's sometimes I know...but sheesh...I know I'm not the only one who sees all the mistakes.  O+O

Ok back to the games...

TmT

Quote from: Tara on October 25, 2006, 09:36:18 AM

Good grief...We all mess up in the games sometimes, but I just saw more than 10 screw ups. When you screw up, it screws up the game. But a few people aren't  paying attention to the game their playing.

I screw up on my ABC's sometimes I know...but sheesh...I know I'm not the only one who sees all the mistakes.  O+O

Ok back to the games...
Oh my gawd... ur such a whiney lil o'woman... For goodness sake...somebody plez... plez.. Im beggin u... plez tell Homer this woman needz some luv'n...... or a hug ... or something...

Ok..can we make this a game....Attention Please Game.... if u wanna get someone's attention...come here.... lmaooooooooo

wattsmyname

Everyone is human and makes mistakes. Never meet a perfect person yet. I don't think it's necessary to point out an insignificant mistakes. No one is going to die if a mistake is made in a game. It's just a game for all to enjoy. I find some of the mistakes to be the best part of the games. It makes for some much needed laughs.  :))

Tara

I admittted I make mistakes too... but when it's the same people over and over and over..and I don't even play everyday...I'm gonna say something. I asked nicely.  <:>

TmT

She didnt point out anyone's particular mistake.  I understand her concern. We dont have to make this an issue.  So this thread wont get locked.  I'll tease anyone... and toushay....tease me back...

Im teasin Tara sayin she needs luv... I can do that... I know she knows how to take it.

If we fuss... Homer is gonna lock this topic...

wattsmyname

Tara

nightperson

ya true,but when you have new people coming in and dont read the rules i guess any1 get blame for it yes i do make misstakes but i go on and just go from the next one, but it does make a good laugh when we do, we cover it up by making a joke out of it but to every1 has there on opions

TmT

Raisin my hand... standin up... My name is Token... I am a screwup with the games unintentionally, sometimes...

Ok...Night... stand up... raise your hand... lmfaoz

(think me and Night prob have the most screw ups) Night lives here... I see why...she needz a break... she needs someone to take her mind off PC... lmao

Tara

wattsmyname

nightperson

whine  :)) who dose the whining in here alot :pp

zeboo

nightperson

if this is an error then why start the topic  :))

TmT

Lmao @ Tara.. hey.. I know sign language... if u cant hear... u better read sign language.

It is funny some mistakes.. I laugh m y  :o0 off and sometimes take a dubba  :ooo look........ the mistakes that are funny ...make me follow certain ppl around...cant call names so noone get offended.

Sometimes u have to restart, like Night said... sometimes u even have to go up and look at whom ever posted a few posts above to see if u can make sense outta what ur suppose to do.

Some newbies dont read "jack" they jus jump in and play.  When I catch one... I politely let them know the rules.

Tara

TmT

Quote from: zeboo on October 25, 2006, 10:53:10 AM
too Error is human  :-X
so true

I like this..now my post count is addin up... c'mon ladies... keep talkin...

zeboo

TmT

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview