Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Mini Mall Stuff

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

TmT

Tara

I bought everything in every color. There are new things in  tops bottoms and outfits for the women. In the outfits there are 2 new ones. I have no idea what that first one is suppose to be or who would wear it...lmao

rnwb

Wow, for once they didn't forget about the men! Lots of new clothing, 7 tops and 3 bottoms, and most of the tops come in different colors. 24 new items in all, very cool!!

Jonathan

the new stuff stinks....are they just making stuff to get people off their backs?

Tara

There is 1 new background and 1 new item under goodies.. That's all I see and it's weird they put it up on a Tuesday, but anyways it's something new.

gator8_24

Maybe they are getting ready for New Years Eve?

Also the fall flair outfit , what is she wearing?

Tara

Quote from: gator8 on November 01, 2006, 09:31:37 AM
Maybe they are getting ready for New Years Eve?

Also the fall flair outfit , what is she wearing?

Yeah we probably got the New Years Eve stuff early by mistake.  :)))  I don't know what that fall outfit thing is, that was up there last time we got new stuff.

HypnotizedMind

cool more stuff to buy ..... and buy.. and buy... and uhhh ..?????? :ooo

Tara

Tara

gator8_24

Oh I went shopping and went crazy at the same time! Going to have to switch between the indian maiden and the pilgrim til thanksgiving.  Gave in and got the fireworks background etc. Now need something to wear NYEve. Maybe the red dress from the poppit show  :)))

Oh I'm glad this is not 'real' money!  I just went shopping crazy! One of each color version!  Those ottos will have to really work overtime to replenish my bank. :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview