This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mix & Match Badge Albums & Gem Requirements

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

This is the mix & match badge albums.  I posted the game, badge name, the challenge, and the amount of gems you need to buy the challenge.

Game:Aces Up! Badge Name:Faster than a Speeding Train Badge Challenge:Get 75 Jackpot Spins in 2 weeks!
Gems: 18

Game:Aces Up! Badge Name:Ace in the Cockpit Badge  Challenge:Win 5 hands in 30 minutes!
  Gems: 12

Game:Battlephlinx Badge Name:Sacred Scarab Badge  Challenge:Earn 100 "power-ups" in 2 weeks!

Game:Battlephlinx Badge Name:Cleopatra's Barge Badge Challenge:Make 100 groups of 10 or more stones fall to the ground in 1 day!

Game:Canasta Badge Name:Soap Opera Badge  Challenge:Win 4 four-player games in 1 hour!

Game:Chess Badge Name:Knights Are Funny Horses Badge  Challenge:Capture 85 pieces in 2 weeks!

Game:Dice City Roller Badge Name:Dice in the City Badge Challenge:Win 20 auctions in 4 days!

Game:Dominoes Badge Name:Geronimo! Domino Badge Challenge:Win 15 250-point games WITHOUT "colored dots" in 2 weeks! (Make sure the "use colored dots" option is turned on.)

Game:Fortune BingoBadge Name: Bunny Love Badge  Challenge:Get the ONLY Bingo in the room 10 times in 2 weeks! Gems: 12

Game:Fortune Bingo Badge Name:Man of her Dreams Badge Challenge:Get a Bingo in 2 days!

Game:High Stakes Poker Badge Name:Queen Takes All Badge Challenge:Win 5 hands in 1 hour!

Game:High Stakes Poker Badge Name:Full House of Cards Badge  Challenge:Win 30 hands with a Full House or better in 1 week!

Game:High Stakes Pool Badge Name:Pool Hall Badge Challenge:Win 15 "Cutthroat" games in 4 days!

Game:Jigsaw Detective Badge Name:Piece-by-Piece Badge  Challenge:Solve 2 puzzles on HARD difficulty level in 15 minutes or less in 4 weeks!

Game:Jigsaw Detective Badge Name:Pogo Alley Badge  Challenge:Solve 5 Puzzles in 1 hour!

Game:Lost Temple Poker Badge Name:Tug-of-War Badge Challenge:Win 21 hands in 1 hour! (Your payout must be more than your wager.)

Game:Lost Temple Poker Badge Name:Poker Prankster Badge Challenge:Get 50 Jackpot Spins in 1 week!

Game:Pogo Bowl Badge Name:Bowling for Trouble Badge  Challenge:Bowl 50 "Spares" or better in 2 weeks!

Game:Pop Fu Badge Name:Karate Chop Badge  Challenge:Pop 2,500 balloons on MEDIUM Skill Level or higher (not including the speed round) in 2 weeks! Gems: 12

Game:Poppit! Badge Name:Balloon World Badge
Challenge:Use a "pin" or "weight" power-up 10 times in 1 week! (Finish the game to check your progress.)

Game:Poppit! Badge Name:Poppin' It Badge  Challenge:Release 4,000 prizes in 3 weeks!

Game:QWERTY Badge Name:Squelchies Playing QWERTY Badge Challenge:Capture 75 Gold Stars in 2 weeks!

Game:Showbiz Slots Badge Name:Tabloid Badge  Challenge:Win more than your bet 25 times in under 2 hours! Gems: 12

Game:Spades Badge Name:Fleas Playing Spades Badge Challenge:Work with your partner to win 2,000 points in 1 week!

Game:Texas Hold 'em Poker Badge Name:Ridin' High Badge  Challenge:Get 4 Jackpot Spins in 2 days!

Game:Turbo 21 Badge Name:Turbo Dogs Badge
Challenge:Make 7 "lucky 7's" in 30 minutes! (A lucky 7 is a 21 made of 3 7's in a row.)

Game:Vaults Of Atlantis Badge Name:Ocean Kingdom Badge  Challenge:Pick the top prize in the Treasure Chest Bonus Game 3 times in 3 hours!

Game:Word Jong Badge Name:You Will Go Bananas Badge
Challenge:Earn 3,000 tokens in 1 week!

Game:World Class Solitaire Badge Name:Parachute Badge  Challenge:Win 12 games with 300 tokens or more (including the Jackpot Spin) in 1 week!

Game:World Class Solitaire Badge Name:World Class Flyers Badge Challenge: Complete 5 cities in 2 weeks!

IndianLover

Game:Fortune Bingo Badge Name:Man of her Dreams Badge Challenge:Get a Bingo in 2 days!

I don't think I would pay for that one though come on 12 gems for 1 darn bingo  :))

Jonathan

so there are different albums and you purchase them badge by badge or all at once?

C~M

Here's what it says:

Start with 1 or up to 20 per album.

1) Visit the Mix & Match Store.
2) Click "Add to Cart"  for each challenge you want.
3) When done, click "Checkout"

There are 5 themes:

1) Garden of Badges
2) Pogo Scrapbook
3) Premium Album
4) Travel Scrapbook
5) Wild West

That's all I know so far.

Jonathan

xgingerx

C~M

Click Picture To Enlarge.

Quote from: xgingerx on October 26, 2006, 06:38:20 PM
i'm confussed as always..where is this info posted???

I can't give site here, it's against rules.

nightperson

well i will have to look at them what 1 gem is a like 1.00 are how is that i cant seem to find where it was before

C~M

BadgeBaby

Does anyone know the exact date the gems will be coming out? I'm excited about something new coming to pogo. However, I would rather win them than pay for them....lol.  "'"

Rainbows

IndianLover

Tara

Sanctuary

Hey Crazy,

Thanks for posting this,  :D

I got really excited at having a go at new badges BUT I am quite shocked at how many gems you'd need to buy to finish the mix and match album. I totted them all up and I get a total of 396 gems. (it is early here and I haven't had coffee yet lol)

And it's 20 bucks for 350 gems, so it's 25 bucks for this album. I'm sorry but Pogo are definitely getting greedy.  ::) And you can bet that gems are going to get more expensive... Just my humble opinion...

Sanc

Ebonite

Does anyone know if there is a way to win gems thru game play, or do we have to pay for every gem (other then the few they give you to start out with)?

mr.clean

yes though jp spinner   but i think thats going too be a rare thing when it happens

HypnotizedMind

gator8_24

I'm going to wait till they come out and read what everyone on here has to say about them before I jump on the new books. There is still one I haven't bought. Maybe I should before the new ones come out.

ok gave in and got the last book that I didn't have yet!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview