This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mini not updating

Started by sixkid,

Previous topic - Next topic

sixkid

Went in to change my mini from halloween costume, I had a snapshot from last thanksgiving and put that on with the put on and save button.  When I went back to the main screen I still had the halloween costume on.  I also tried just going in my closet and changing outfits, but it puts them on but the save button isn't lit up.  Anyone else having this problem. !@#$ !@#$

gator8_24

Torn2pieces

Maybe your mini doesn't like the outfits....Haha. Just kidding. It's working fine for me.

sixkid

Ok I got it somewhat to work,  I have a problem with that Darn Turkey Winston.  I have a snapshot with him in it and I can't use that, and when I go to look in my goodies He isn't in my closet, I know I bought him I love him plus I think other things are missing from my closet,  Anyone else using Winston the Turkey without problems????? :OO

PB On The Run

You aren't dreaming...Winston was in my closet too, but now he's been kidnapped by Pogo.   :OO

ĴĐ

janet

I think Pogo has separated their help from EA's help, so don't know if that link will get you there anymore.  You can just click on the Help link at the top of the Pogo page now.  All of my Thanksgiving Mini items from last year are missing.  Shame on Pogo.

Homer

3 words that shouldn't be in the same sentence.

EA - Pogo - Help  :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Call the  ;:"...someone's still stuff  out of our closets.  O+O

sixkid

Ok the turkey's back, I think they just wanted me to go shopping, now the turkey's back and I bought every other thanksgiving thing. :D :D

Homer

Quote from: sixkid on November 01, 2006, 05:07:15 PM
Ok the turkey's back, I think they just wanted me to go shopping, now the turkey's back and I bought every other thanksgiving thing. :D :D

<..

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview