This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Chess badge- Kings Chalice

Started by sonya679,

Previous topic - Next topic

sonya679

:-] Ok i am starting to get mad at Pogo... whats new? lol ok I am trying to get the Kings Chalice badge in Chess where you win 2 games for my mom.  i am double browsing using mine and my moms ids. I have lost to my moms id 4 times and gotten nocredit i did the cheat where you win in 4 moves twice and also i resigned twice and its not registering my wins. what in the world? Should i email pogo  !@#$ or just pick another challenge?  :OO :'((

Homer

You could just play until you lose. It's not that hard. Just keep moving pieces into positions to be captured and the other player will win in no time.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

who me?

I think they changed that one to where you had to move each color at least 11 times, >:((
I think moved mine 12 or 13 to be sure I got it.  O0

HypnotizedMind

all i know is that im gonna have 2 b workin a lot of overtime at work to pay for those gems lol   (O+O)

PogoThorn

Yep, I guess I'm going to have to pick 1 SN to have gems and the the other will just be a loser  :)))

Pogo did make it so you have to move 11 or 12 spaces to be able to resign the game in chess. Why?!?! Some people like this game, sure, but I'm pretty sure it's not everyone favorite game.

So, if Pogo is making a challenge for a game most people would not play for fun (which they do quite often), why do they have to make it torture?!?! They even do that when the game is a fun one and turn it into  >>:D by making it "get a ba-gillion tokens" or "play a quad-zillion games standin on your head"  >:((

Rose

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview