This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fortune Bingo

Started by daveandjenn2002,

Previous topic - Next topic

daveandjenn2002

I don't use cheats, so other than that, what is the easiest way to get Bingo's to advance rank?  I usually play speedy 6 card games, but is there another room that usually give you more Bingos?

thanks in advance.

Monkey

Best thing to do is to just play when there's a weekly challenge in there. They add tons of temp rooms

I got 1900 in a week

sassybird

I always play in the one card rooms. I seem to get more bingos that way. Before the last bingo challenge, there were TONS of temp rooms. In the regular speed games, there would be close to 20 or more empty rooms. I was able to jump from room to room. After a month I went from rank 9 to 24! Now they took away most of the temps so I am slowly trying to get through the last one. But, I do suggest one card rooms. They go faster. Good luck to ya!

Sassy

Tara

Jumping from room to room is the fastest way, and do it in the one card speedy rooms.

Jonathan

or play late at night there are a lot of emptys then

daveandjenn2002

Thanks everyone for the advice.  I'll try that.

Thanks again.  O0

CanadianPrincess

Tie Dottie to a chair, gag her, take over calling and call all of your own numbers.  Otherwise, it's totally impossible.  This game is a  :-]

Homer

Quote from: CanadianPrincess on November 10, 2006, 02:43:23 PM
Tie Dottie to a chair, gag her, take over calling and call all of your own numbers.  Otherwise, it's totally impossible.  This game is a  :-]

Silly there are only  :-] in bowling.  :))) j/k

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PogoThorn

Yep. Playing 1 card empty room is the fastest way.

I hope they reconsider that FB badge for the mix-n-match albums they are working on - 10 times being the only bingo in the room in 2 weeks. I guess I'll be playing late at night for that one to get the empty rooms. No way else to get that easily - too many fights get going in bingo rooms, anyway.

I dread bingo challenges because there is always a conflict over share vs not share and other stuff.

Rose

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview