This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

backgammon badge

Started by HypnotizedMind,

Previous topic - Next topic

HypnotizedMind

just to let everyone know the quickest way i got the badge was double browsing....took like 20 mins...just info for anyone who hasnt done it yet or doesnt have the cheat!!!

gator8_24

I'm guessing after several tries, that this challenge cannot be played against a bot?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

but, but I don't/can't double browse, so I have to work with a real person? lol

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on November 08, 2006, 07:21:08 PM
but, but I don't/can't double browse, so I have to work with a real person? lol

Why can't you DB? You only need two accounts and IE along with Firefox.

Homer

BadgeBabe

Worked like a charm for me with DB'ing. I got both mine and hubby's badges at the same time. ( He's very sick so I am trying to be extra nice to him- not that I make it a practice to do his badges for him normally).

I think Backgammon has to be one of the worst executed games on Pogo. First there are no bots. Secondly, there are no rank badges.
Then, as a final insult, there is NO JP spin!!
Why would anyone in the world want to play the stupid game except for a weekly challenge badge?

harley89

I got lucky. Got a fellow player that was getting badge. We worked together and got it in one game. You can find nice people on Pogo just very rare

CindyLouWho

Thats how I got my badge too Harley, we both had our badges in about 30 minutes working together.

If anyone needs help getting theirs, just holler & I'll be glad to play with ya so you can  get it. 

LastCall@2

I did send in  about Backgammon on tech help
I see it answered here in this thread
The auto does not work correct I do not have 2 accounts
to DB I have tried over and over to get the auto working correctly
It reads in the Badgehelp site that you can go and run and do other things
Well I cannot  the auto needs an upgrade My specs are all correct Badgehelp does a great job And thanks to them So my question is will there ever be an upgrade ? So I can leave and run as the Badgehelp site reads.
Thank You....

smokyrain

Yes double browsing is easiest way yet for backgammon. I even use my laptop and my computer.......finished my weekly challenge and my personal challenge in like less than half hour. I would get as many as I could get and then let the one player wait to long for turn and start over lol.

Getting a second account is easy on pogo. Doesnt take long at all.

LastCall@2

I only have one computer >:((   
that makes it hard  for me I guess  :(

nightperson

Yes, got mine , there is alway people helping in the room and didnt take no time getting all the ones i needed :/\

ImJustOneOldFart

speaking of the backgammom badge.........

Why is when i change my profile on this website to allow people to see my email address, it doesnt stay on there?

thanks......... Go.......... Backgammom......

ĴĐ

Quote from: nightperson on November 09, 2006, 06:19:16 PM
Yes, got mine , there is alway people helping in the room and didnt take no time getting all the ones i needed :/\
Congratulations! I had absolutely NO clue how to play and I ended up getting the Badge and the person who was nice enough to teach me how to play did too! :D

Homer

Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on November 09, 2006, 06:23:51 PM
speaking of the backgammom badge.........

Why is when i change my profile on this website to allow people to see my email address, it doesnt stay on there?

thanks......... Go.......... Backgammom......

Email addresses are not viewable in public in the forum due to a spamming issue. If you need to give someone your email address you can do so via PM.

BadgeBabe

If anyone who is a long-time member here ( aka recognized cheater) isn't able to double browse because you only have 1 Pogo account, and since there are fatal flaws in the Backgammon Auto at present, I will be happy to PLAY the game with you to get your badge.
There are ways to get it very quickly without our usually trusty auto. :)

PM me if you need help.

ImJustOneOldFart

Just a thought about the 1 pogo account & double browsing......

I normally create a new screen name on Tuesday and get a 5 day guest pass from and unsuspecting soul.. On those weeks where there is a two player game.......

Tip: Turbo 21 has been the best place for me to get people to give passes out. normally i troll the 40's and 50's rooms......... Old people are the nicest....... O0

Tara

Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on November 10, 2006, 05:39:02 AM
Just a thought about the 1 pogo account & double browsing......

I normally create a new screen name on Tuesday and get a 5 day guest pass from and unsuspecting soul.. On those weeks where there is a two player game.......

Tip: Turbo 21 has been the best place for me to get people to give passes out. normally i troll the 40's and 50's rooms......... Old people are the nicest....... O0

Who you calling old?  !@#$

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview