Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Toss the butts and pick up your mouse

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

lovebug44

This is on pogos home page can you do it

Pogo.com™ has fun ways to help you kick your smoking habit. November 16th is the National Smoke-Free Day, so if you smoke, this is a great time to quit and play games instead. We have created special "kick the habit" game rooms* where you can play games, and support each other. And if you join us on November 16th, in Rainy Day Spider Solitaire, you will automatically be entered for a chance to win... No if's, and's, or butts. You can do it and have fun too!

See Official Rules & Conditions

Research shows that smokers are most successful at kicking the habit when they have some means of support and alternative activity. So, play games and watch the time fly by. Come back
each day to keep track of your smoke-free days.

Tara

Pogo needs to have some marriage counselor rooms instead of stop smoking ones. You wouldn't believe how many friends I've had over the past 6 years (almost 7) that have gotten divorced from playing and meeting people in Pogo.  :))

TmT

I'll lie and say I'm a smoker if they offered a 'BADGE' in one of those rooms... shoot yeah... I am a smoker... now where my badge for comin in here....

bams68

LOL, same here Tara. Most every profile I've look'd at, most seem to be either in a divorce or have been in one. Just crazy

I'm with you on that Tokens, then again I do smoke here n there *shrugs*

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

It's bad out there..lol  Haven't you ever watched all the cheaters in chat?  LOL   I can't even tell you how many times I've heard..
1. I can't talk right now..wait till he/she leaves
2. Call me when he/she leaves
3. I'm leaving that SOB soon I promise.
4. Blah blah blah
oh the list could go on forever...

Everyone has problems on pogo... O+O

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

HypnotizedMind

yeah ive never had the horrible habit... but i have seen a lot of cheaters on here!!!! its crazy what people do for attention!!!

harley89

Not just a marriage counselor but  I run into people in dire need of mental health help. There are some real wack jobs on Pogo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview