This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hog Heaven Slots - General Info & Ranks

Started by mr.clean,

Previous topic - Next topic

BethR

The game just sits forever the on loading screen and never comes up, and Pogo is being really slooooooooow right now  >:((

LastCall@2

It is in Fav places in pogos front page I was playing it
It is out... O+O you will see it

wolfden1970

Same problem here. It keeps freezing my computer with a not responding. Even the home page is slow.

xgingerx

benjicafe

gigi

YIKES I've been posting here so much I didn't notice that Pogo released it

sae7088

It is pretty fun to play and you gain ranks really fast but very very stingy on jackpot spins, I only got 3 spins in the time to get to rank13.

Overall grade = B+

Happy Playing  <...>

gigi

been playing since my first post - I like it - made 7,000 + tokens... not super, but better than a poke in the eye

Spice It Up

DO NOT LIKE THS GAME!!! Went down 8,000 tokens in one hour, and took another hour to try to get back up to it just to break even. I wanted out of the game. Grrrrrrrr!! >:((  And you are right, very stindgy with the jackpot spins!!

knightrider13195

wattsmyname

I'm at rank 38, This is going to be another fast game to finish. Thank goodness for autos.  :)))

TmT

Quote from: wattsmyname on December 21, 2006, 05:52:08 AM
I'm at rank 38, This is going to be another fast game to finish. Thank goodness for autos.  :)))
How do u do it... I try.. I really try...and this game is borin to me... lol... I must be missin something here.. I cant get into it....

wattsmyname

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on December 21, 2006, 10:14:06 AM
Quote from: wattsmyname on December 21, 2006, 05:52:08 AM
How do u do it... I try.. I really try...and this game is borin to me... lol... I must be missin something here.. I cant get into it....

Now you know I am not playing the game.   lol  :))

pogoisevil

I played HH for about an hour last nite. Beware folks, this one will steal yer tokies before ya know it!!!

pogoisevil

I played HH for about an hour last nite. Beware folks, this one will steal yer tokies before ya know it!!!

Homer

I've won about 50,000 tokens since I started playing yesterday. :<<

My biggest win was 3500

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

IndianLover

Quote from: pogoisevil on December 21, 2006, 12:59:38 PM

When I played yesterday, I started around 4:30 my 3rd roll was 5 K's and it paid 100,000 tokies.. i am still currently up 170,000 tokies. It all in the reels.

Momma

Quote from: pogoisevil on December 21, 2006, 12:59:38 PM

but what good are tokies anyways...give me a badge <...>

Mary

i played last night and am over 200 thousand ahead this game is  great for collecting tokies and before i knew it was at rank 30  :pp

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview