Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

animated mini's are out

Started by Mr. Rasputia,

Previous topic - Next topic

badgehog

Quote from: CrossCountry on November 13, 2006, 05:30:20 PM
ok well whoever did this really messed up becasue i bought everything that was cheap for under 200 tokens.

Well lets not fire this fool yet....we just might get lucky twice and they release the premium badges as well, and we get them for tokens :)))

nightperson

Quote from: badgehog on November 13, 2006, 05:51:10 PM
ok well whoever did this really messed up becasue i bought everything that was cheap for under 200 tokens.

Well lets not fire this fool yet....we just might get lucky twice and they release the premium badges as well, and we get them for tokens :)))

ya, i hope to would be nice if they would really mess that up :))

CrossCountry

Quote from: nightperson on November 13, 2006, 05:52:27 PM
Quote from: badgehog on November 13, 2006, 05:51:10 PM

ya, i hope to would be nice if they would really mess that up :))

i totally agree

Stinkerbell

Awesome, thanks!!!  I wonder if they will revoke our minis when they figure out their mistake. 

nightperson

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 13, 2006, 05:55:31 PM
Awesome, thanks!!!  I wonder if they will revoke our minis when they figure out their mistake. 

if they do well, well tell romeo to get them and they wont take them from us, he is so cute looks like an 0:

CrossCountry

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 13, 2006, 05:55:31 PM

they better not its there fault lol.

nightperson

has any1 put there new mini up in pogo  yet    :P :))

CrossCountry

CrossCountry

Bad news all i got a page that say Pogo minis are now unavailable i think they found out

IndianLover

i got all mine, was in middle of another account and it now says pogo mini's not available think someone either reported it or they figured our the boo boo  :)))

CrossCountry

i think they figured it out becasue i was talkin to some friends and people are talking bout it in lobbies

badgehog

what  :o0's ..taking away our fun. Let's  0: peeps that already got there mini items get to keep them  :((

IndianLover

Quote from: CrossCountry on November 13, 2006, 06:26:52 PM
i think they figured it out becasue i was talkin to some friends and people are talking bout it in lobbies

Yup so someone got ahold of it, just wished I coulda finished on the other account lol... now let's hope they don't take them away from us

DitzyChick

:'(( :'(( :'((  Just got home from work & went to scoop up my new animated stuff, page says mini is not available at this time  :'(( :'(( :'((

zeboo

pogo figured out the mistake  ;:" hope we get to keep what we bought for that cheap price  :))

CrossCountry

Quote from: DitzyChick on November 13, 2006, 06:29:40 PM
:'(( :'(( :'((  Just got home from work & went to scoop up my new animated stuff, page says mini is not available at this time  :'(( :'(( :'((

im so sorry

zeboo

my mini is still dressed and animated hope it stays lol

CrossCountry

Quote from: zeboo on November 13, 2006, 06:30:23 PM
pogo figured out the mistake  ;:" hope we get to keep what we bought for that cheap price  :))

i agree.. we have to put up with there bad screw ups so we should beneifit form there good screwups lol. mine is sitll dressed also lol

CrossCountry

well i gotta go to bed i hope my mini is still the same tomorrow. keep me updated lol

who me?

If you look in the news section it says the mini mall is closed until tomorrow  :'((
I missed the animated stuff.
WTG for all who got it and I hope you get to keep it  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview