This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

animated mini's are out

Started by Mr. Rasputia,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

well i can get to the page to see if they took them away yet are not, i was really starting to look got getting fired from the lightning  :)) oh well if they do take them away was fun while it lasted but i will say my  :o0 was really red from the lightning  :))

kandykitty20012

!@#$ minis are shut down until tomorrow sometime i guess (O+O)

IndianLover

Well I hope they don't take it away mine is still dressed in animations lol so it will end up naked  :)) Not really because pogo prob. will put the default clothes on it. We should be able to keep them though geez wasn't that cheap  :)))

nightperson

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on November 13, 2006, 06:49:54 PM
!@#$ minis are shut down until tomorrow sometime i guess (O+O)

omg, kandy breath, here i will do a  <..> for you are maybe take a wet towel to some1 hmmm lets see who should i towel this evening i tell ya what who do you want to get the wet towels kandy :))

hellokitty

0: glad i got mine all bought before they took them away i just hope i still have them lol

PogoAddictGuy

Quote from: Homer on November 13, 2006, 05:02:12 PM
Somebody made a big boo boo at pogo. I got all mine with tokens. :/\

ME 2!!!!!

wonder if pogo is gonna catch me... ;:"

PogoAddictGuy

Quote from: Homer on November 13, 2006, 05:02:12 PM
Somebody made a big boo boo at pogo. I got all mine with tokens. :/\

that is probably why pogo is down today. :)))

jade2002

wildcat

i cant get the mini items and the badges. i tried to buy gems, and then pogo told me that they are only available in america and canada  >:((

gator8_24

I knew there was something better to do last night then 'play' a game , should have been over here!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gator8 on November 14, 2006, 08:15:11 AM
I knew there was something better to do last night then 'play' a game , should have been over here!

Yeah, this was the hightlight of my night as well.  I've never looted before, but this was as close to cyber looting as one can get.   Take the mini items and run -  ++   :))

Stinkerbell

OKay, Pogo is up and running and the ani mini stuff I got is still there AND they gave me 20 gems to get started.  hahaha.... I'll just be hanging on to those 20

twinbee

I didn't get any free gems  >>:D, did any one else not get them?

yoshisquest

mr.clean

I had 20 Gems   but did'nt use them  or buy any books when i had the chance  >:((

zeboo

Quote from: mr.clean on November 14, 2006, 11:07:55 AM
I had 20 Gems   but did'nt use them  or buy any books when i had the chance  >:((

It would be wise not to use them till pogo gets it's act together major problems today

CrossCountry

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 14, 2006, 08:38:15 AM
OKay, Pogo is up and running and the ani mini stuff I got is still there AND they gave me 20 gems to get started.  hahaha.... I'll just be hanging on to those 20

as of right now the mini mall is down for maintance it says, i also so far got to keep all my cheap stuff

CrossCountry

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 14, 2006, 08:38:15 AM

i was wondering round pogo to see wut i can find and this is wut i found bout the gems.   

How can I get Pogo Gems?

Club Pogo subscribers will be given 20 Pogo Gems to get started.  Additional Pogo Gems will be available via credit card or an alternative payment option, such as PayPal.

Are Pogo Gems replacing items I get for tokens, such as Pogo Mini items or are Pogo Gems items replacing weekly badge challenges?

No.  Items offered for Pogo Gems are an optional addition to the Pogo Mini items and weekly badge challenges that Club Pogo currently offers to members on an ongoing basis.

What can I get using Pogo Gems?

Using Pogo Gems is completely optional.  The following Club Pogo Premium Items will be available for the launch of Pogo Gems:

* Mix-n-Match Badge Albums: Choose the Mix-n-Match challenges you want to play!
    * Pogo Premium Mini Items: Animated Pogo Mini items and more!
    * Premium Badge Albums: Use Pogo Gems as an alternate way to get Premium Badge Albums for yourself!

HypnotizedMind

i like the lightning one....but i dunno how these gems r gonna work out!!!! i like em ...but?????

bams68

I got a question, since the page is finally back up and seems to be working sumwhat ok....cuz every now and then I will see it go under busy thing again. I animated my mini and I see sum chick in the room as I am in and she has chasing lites that go around ur display badge/ mini...what my question is if anyone knows...why does hers do that and mine does not?? Anyone know anything about this???

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview