This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Premiums

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

One has Bridge in it?  Do we have a auto for that?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on November 14, 2006, 08:48:51 AM

Bridge??? I  didn't even know Pogo had that game.

Tara

Me either, but it is in the new Card premie challenge book.

mr.clean

lol yeah thats a bad badge book there ... :-\

Tara

I don't even know the first thing about Bridge. The games in the challenges should be Club Pogo games...hell theres not even a regular badge for Bridge. :(

nightperson

bridge is easy to play if any1 would to learn are want help on it let me know

gator8_24

I didn't like the look of that card game book

cranky

Playhawke

?.? Pooh on Pogo, putting bridge in the Premium book, I looked at the game, months ago, I whopping 100 or so people were in, I tried the game and went down like a sack of potatoes.   :xx

I made a mental note to avoid that game like the plague, now Pogo wants to cram it down my throat to get a lousy badge.... +++

I am becoming so disallusioned with Pogo.

:(

Tara

I'm working on my 4th card game badge now.  :)))

I'm saving bridge for when I get a auto. :///

sixkid

Are we able to buy the mix and match book yet.  Or will we only be able to buy that with gems?   :o :o

Tara

I'm doing that card book...It's not part of the mix and match thing.

We can't even see that mix and match stuff until they get the gem stuff fixed.

The book I'm doing was 4.99 for 9 badges all together. I paid like we always pay.

mr.clean

Tara you got it when they came back up this morning  everything with the books and mimi's are down now

Tara

The book I got today isn't down.  I was just looking at it. Go to badge central..it's just a regular book.

CrossCountry

Quote from: sixkid on November 14, 2006, 12:20:28 PM
Are we able to buy the mix and match book yet.  Or will we only be able to buy that with gems?   :o :o

omg if we can only pay for it with gems pogo is getting to greedy for my liking. we should be able to pay by credit card or paypal. there still getting there money

CrossCountry

Quote from: Tara on November 14, 2006, 08:48:51 AM

looked at all the auto sites i know of and no cheat sorry

Soxbabe

I think my grandma was a Bridge guru.... I know nothing of the game.  :ooo

Playhawke

Why would Pogo make one of the premium badges so simple, like get "1 bingo" hello duh!

Then turn around and pick win "2 bridge games" that no-one knows as a badge?????
Even with a friend playing to help out, if both of us know nothing about the game then what
the heck!  It has to be in so many points as well 700 I think, I was so annoyed that for that reason alone I am going to pass on the book thing.
Go out and x-mas gifts instead.   ++

rnwb

I've never played bridge before in my life, but I got the badge in like, half an hour. I tried to read the 'how to play' thingie, but it made no sense at all, so I decided to just play and see what happened. I just bid 2 or 3 in whatever suit I had a lot of, and played it like Spades, trying to take as many tricks as I could. I think whatever suit the winning bid is in is the trump suit. I won the first game easily, then lost one, but won the next one, and got the badge.  I still have no idea how to play, lol. That was the only badge I was worried about in that album, since I've never played before, and it'll probably wind up being the easiest and fastest one of all. ROFL

rnwb

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview