This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dice City Roller Strategy

Started by LadyDi,

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyDi

I've done a search, but have not found any questions/answers regarding strategy for high scores (not using auto).  I've seen people with scores of 1100+, yet I can hardly make it to a jp spin.  What is your strategy for high scores -- filling all cards in a pile for the bonus, going after certain types of cards, etc.

Challenge starts today and I would like to NOT be on the bottom of the rung each and every time!!!!!

Thanks.

notmypogoname

I went and played for a while last week to get the feel of the game and found that if you fill up several cards on the same turn it helps mucho. 

gator8_24

I've finished the 50 ranks but really have no 'strategy' except try to fill the cards and didn't worry much about not winning an auction. Some ppl were bidding a lot higher than the minimum they could win and usually ended up losing points. I never went on bidding wars with others I figured let them lose. I didn't find it difficult to get high scores most times.  I love the game but haven't played it since I finished it.

emmalou

I always play the no auction game,

i pick 3 cards - usually the 2 of a kind, the exactly 7 and the full house cards, i try my hardest to only use my dice on those cards its ususally possible! occasionally i might hafta complete a straight as i have spare dice...

my scores are usually over 1000 and im guessing the 150 bonus i get for selling those 3 cards compeltely helps,

also the 2 of a kind and exactly seven obviously take up less dice so the more you get on those two the more points, there the easidest to get to get your "clear bonus"

Hope that helps, not saying its a great strategy but it works for me! - i generally sell 13 or 14 props in a game

Jonathan

gator8_24

What I have been doing today is in the auction only bidding on the extra or star dice and not worry about how many tokens I have left.Not interested in total score. Just want to clear the cards. I'm sure some ppl got upset with me as always outbid them. But I still need to finish the badge this afternoon.

LadyDi

I used the "3 card" suggestion.  It worked!!!  As, a matter of fact, I got a score of 1050 in a non-acution room.  I can't thank you enough.  Played about 200 games without a spin.....after using your suggestion, I get spins 99% of the time! Thank you so much!!

bluebell1us

going to go try the 3 card thing too.  I've never played this game so hope this helps.   0:

WV4057

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview