PlayBuddy
April 26, 2024, 05:18:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Do you think winning Gems in JP spins will affect us cheats?

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

The title pretty much says what's bothering me..

I would like for some " Master Cheaters" to weigh in on this.. Do you think we will have our accounts audited/ pulled for cheating when we inevitably "win "10 measely Gems on their silly JP spinner? I expect that at least at first, the Gem payout will be as prevalent as all that Wallpaper and Screensaver junk.

If so, do you think there's a way to opt out of any winnings on Pogo ahead of time due to, oh, say, bogus religious objections? ( Gambling for a profit).
Up until now, the tokens have been useless. However, the Gems can be used as cash for Badge books, making them a tangible Pogo currency.

It might be possible to do a pre-emptive strike with a disclaimer letter to Pogo that Pogo member  cannot accept any JP spin with a possible monetary value or said Pogo member ( cheater) will burn in Hell according to what their religion believes.

I dunno. How likely is it that Pogo will audit EVERY JP spin with a Gem payout?

What do you think?

harley89

Its possible as it does have value and we all know how cheap Pogo is. If a claim form pops up after winning gems I will not claim.  In my view if you have to make a claim Pogo is going to audit. 

Tara

What's considered a "Master Cheater"  I'm gonna give my opinion anyways. Do we know for a fact we get gems in the  jackpot spins? Do we even know how many it is? Why would they put gems in the jackpot spins when some Pogo Members aren't even allowed to buy them or use them?  :-\
Is this another ploy to make them so called jealous? (Pogos tacky words not mine)

In my opinion, I would think it would be like a screen saver or wall paper and it would just go to your account. It would probably only be good for mini items, as they probably wouldn't want to give you anything free towards a badge book. (This is pogo we are talking about)

If you win anything and have to claim your prize, I would advise you not to do it. If it shows up in your winnings , like wall paper and screen savers, you're stuck with it.

Thanks for listening,
A wanna be "Master Cheater"   (if I know what it was)

notmypogoname

I wondered the same thing, but I think the gem amounts given out will be so small they won't add up to an appreciable amount.  A games site I used to play at a lot did that.

Of course, they went out of business a few years ago, so maybe that's not the best example.

I agree with others in the thread though - if I have to fill out a claim, they can keep their stinkin' gems.  I don't play for the JPs.  I play because I'm a masochist addicted to badges.   :P

gator8_24

Quote from: Tara on November 17, 2006, 04:31:32 AM
What's considered a "Master Cheater"  I'm gonna give my opinion anyways. Do we know for a fact we get gems in the  jackpot spins? Do we even know how many it is? Why would they put gems in the jackpot spins when some Pogo Members aren't even allowed to buy them or use them?  :-\
Is this another ploy to make them so called jealous? (Pogos tacky words not mine).

I sent Pogo a question about gems in spinners and the fact we all can't use them not to mention tokens are useless.  Haven't had a reply but bet they are flooded with questions!

mr.clean

No what happens when you get a Gem spin  it takes you too the store  so you can use them .

Yeah i don'nt know how are autos will be used when they add that too the system ..

Buth there is no forms too fill out when you get a Gem spin ;::

Inconceivable

My take - It's not like we are cashing in the gems for anything of true monetary value.

Pogo places a value on their badges, but in reality, they are worthless.  If we were asking them to ship us 'real' goods, then I would suspect they would investigate the accounts prior to exacting any transaction of that nature. 

So bottom line, I'm not going to worry about it. 

foxtrot

from beta testing the spinner for gems, you only get 5 if you land on gems as your prize. so its not like you will be running your own jewelery story if a few weeks. and it does take you to the store and no form to fill out

TmT

What's considered a "Master Cheater"  

Anyone that has over 700+ badges and over 25 mil tokens.... lmfaoz

Homer

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on November 18, 2006, 07:54:53 AM

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CrystalDawn

Quote from: Homer on November 18, 2006, 08:17:18 AM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on November 18, 2006, 07:54:53 AM

:)))i'm with you homer........ :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview