This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pass The......

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Pass me a pillow so I can recline and lay back...

pogo_gamer

Pass me a nap, I only got 45 minutes sleep and it's badge day  :'((

TmT

lol Pass me a nap too... I havent been to sleep at all yet....couldnt rest... and pain pills jus makin me high...and hungry... rofl

pogo_gamer

\_/ Here Passin some Liquid Oxydose, Liquid form of Oxycontin

TmT

Pass me stronger mg... go to doctor 17 of this month... He and I will discuss him increasin the mg of both my pain meds....

pogo_gamer

I have about as strong as one can have and still drive, so pass me a chauffeur

TmT

Pass me the driver when you are finished.... By law you not suppose to drive anyways with narcotics that strong in your system.....

pogo_gamer

I know, It's danged if you do and Danged if you Don't, Pass me a bus in the country so I don't have to drive

TmT

:D I have 2 I take twice a day....and I built up a tolerance for them thats why i dont sleep... 17 Jan he will increase mg, he said...lab work would be back so he can... Guess my post stats will change then.... <<fallin outta chair rofl>

pogo_gamer

OMG TFF

Passing TMT a padded keyboard in case she nods off and head butts it :))

TmT

Pass that pillow........... u will need one too... if ur takin your meds as you should.. you gonna need one.... I know you are not takin them... you cant and care for Mrs Gamer... what a big sacrifice, hun... :(  But love make ya sacrifice....

pogo_gamer

Oh Wow, you can read me like a book, How ya know I'm not taking my meds, your scary

Pass TMT some ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZs please

TmT

Its not rocky science to put together... you said you take strong as it comes... anyone readin that know u cant sit up and function heavily medicated....  One reason I want mine stronger... to sleep thru the night...  :-\

pogo_gamer

TmT

You get prozac you will prob really need to take your other medz... lmfaoz... pass me a camera

pogo_gamer

TmT

Pass me some crackers... to go with my chili... plz

pogo_gamer

TmT

Pass me some ice... my mouth is on fire...... <<<aaaaaahhh  :pp aaaaaa>>>>

pogo_gamer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview