This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sad News......

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

We have just received an email informing us of the passing of a member of the PogoCheats family.  :'((

LeelooMin has been a member of the PogoCheats Community since January of 2004. Sadly she has passed away at the very young age of 29. She will be missed here as I am sure she is missed by her family as well.

It's times like these that we need to remember how precious life is and to never take anything for granted.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

IndianLover

Oh my  :'(( that is young... She will be missed

Jewel

Lish

That is very young :(  How very sad for her family

CindyLouWho

I'm very sorry to hear that & thanks for letting us know.  My thoughts, heart & prayers go to her family.   0:

xgingerx

My thoughts and prayers be the the family... 0:

minniewinnie

So sorry to hear. May you RIP, and may the family lean on one another to get through such a terrible time.

MidnightSun_

My thoughts and prayers for her family...May she rest in peace...

Poohdog

huggybear

I am so sorry to hear that!!! Our prayers are with all

Luna

Thats so sad. My Prayers go out to her and her family 0:

Ilovemyweims

OMG that is such sad news!!  She was so young!!  My heart goes out to her family, in this time of need!!   (OO)

patandmegan

Condolences to her family, friends and loved ones.

Pat

zeboo

So very young my Prayers go out to her Family

WV4057

:(( so sorry to hear that thoughts and prayers be with the family. 0: 0:

bams68

So sorry to hear such sad news. My soul she was young, my prayers go out to the family. Sorry for your lost 0:

Ur Deer Friend
bams

bug

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on November 29, 2006, 05:28:11 PM
We have just received an email informing us of the passing of a member of the PogoCheats family.  :'((

LeelooMin has been a member of the PogoCheats Community since January of 2004. Sadly she has passed away at the very young age of 29. She will be missed here as I am sure she is missed by her family as well.

It's times like these that we need to remember how precious life is and to never take anything for granted.

As I said on another post, I don't know many of the family here, but I do know that each and every one of us brings something different to the forum, making it the awesome place it is.

I wish I had known LeelooMin, and from the tone of the posts here I would say she will be sorely missed.

kandykitty20012

:(( so sorry to hear my prayers are for the family 0:

DaisyMaizyPaisy

So sorry to here, and may the family lean on one another to get through such a terrible time. You'll be in hearts and prayers.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview