This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

More Sad News.....

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I just received a PM from QQ35. She asked me to post the information below on her behalf.

QQ35's father and brother recently passed away and will not be on the forum for awhile. She asked me to wish her friends on the forum a Happy Holiday season and she hopes to be back soon.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

zeboo

So very sad seems like winter time is when most pass, My prayers go out to them it's especially hard to lose some one around the holidays, May they RIP

TmT

So sorry to hear...My prayers for strength durin this time of sorrow goes out to the family and friends...
TMT

spunky76

Stinkerbell

QQ, I'm sorry to hear of your loss.  Please know you're in my prayers.

I'm so new to this site that I don't know many of the people here, but please know I consider you all friends and look forward to getting to know you all in the coming year. 

DaisyMaizyPaisy

0:God Bless your Family and my prayers go out to you.0:

kandykitty20012

>>:D my prayers are with you and your family....so sorry to hear

unicorn

so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

minniewinnie

I'm sorry to hear of a double loss for you and your family. You're in our thoughts & prayers.

Jinx55

So sorry QQ, may God give you Peace in your Heart  and that of your Family

IndianLover

bams68

so sorry to hear about ur loss. I don't know many of you all either, and I wish your family has a good holiday even thou these times can be tough, I hope the new year takes care of ur family and you have a great year.

As I'm sure ur passed loved ones would want you to keep ur chin up and have the best holidays as u can.   :;'
Ur Deer Friend
bams

Mary

so sorry for your lose god bless you and your family  0:

QQ35

:'((  i was watching my favorite movie one night the crow , and at the end the little girl sarah says :

0:If the People we Love Are Stolen From Us, The Way To Have Them Live On Is To Never Stop Loving Them.Buildings Burn, People Die, BUT REAL LOVE IS FOREVER !!!!!Thank You All Fr Your Well Wishes

QQ

bams68

I love that movie as well. You're very welcome, hope ur family is doing ok.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

*~Peri~*

God Bless you & your family. If you need anything, I am just a PM away..

bluebell1us

I lost my father Dec 21 a few years ago, I know it makes things hard at this time of the year.  Please know you are in my prayers and many good thought are sent to you. 0:

lostinpogoland

I'm so sorry,may god bless you and your family..............your love ones are always with you as long as you remember them the love does not die.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview