This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

More Sad News.....

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

cupidwinaheart

hi i would like to say i'm so sorry for all your losses i lost my nephew who was my  <3 at the early age of 9 years old christmas is always a bad time of year but i always remember that he is in a better place than we are RIP my LOVE

ladylucky6

0: Sorry to hear such sad news, God bless the family 0:

BadgeBabe

QQ, I  believe other messages like the one found in " The Crow" will come to you in quiet moments and bring you peace of heart and soul.
I am so very sorry for your losses, and hope that your strong internal values and beliefs will bless you in the days to come.

This has been a horrible year for many of us in different ways. I am praying that 2007 is a much better year for all of us.

May the peace and glory of white light sustain and refresh your soul. There are, among us, angels unaware....

Hugs!

benjicafe

QQ, thoughts and prayers are with you in your time of need.

Insatiable4NYPD

QQ although you might not be reading this anytime soon, you already know you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers ...remeber the good times and appreciate them for what they where...Day by day you become a lil stronger.. I too have lost my entire family in a 3 year span... although you never forget it does get easier in time the pain subsides an soon the tears will be only of the loving memories you once shared..God bless  <3

DaisyMaizyPaisy

Your in our hearts and prayers. So very sorry to hear this around the holidays. My you and you family try to cope and make it through this terrible time around such a merry season.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview