This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is it worth it - Mix & Match?

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I hadn't really looked into it yet and almost fell right outta my chair... 12 gems per badge?  They only gave me 20 to start with!!!  So, in your oh, so humble opinions, is it worth buying gems to get the badges?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

IndianLover

Everyone has their own opinion.... it's worth it to me even though I didn't get some of them because I don't prefer those games.

notmypogoname

I'm on the fence about whether it's worth it.  I really loved Club Pogo because it was a bargain at 35 bucks a year, and the premium albums seemed reasonable too.  These mix-n-match books, well, if all the badges are gonna be limited edition, I'm not sure that's an amount I want to put out every single month. 

Of course, I've bought one full one and started on another one.  LOL.  We'll see how the experiment works out.

LastCall@2

I am waiting for the new badges to come out in mix and match
Pogo said new badge's every month Well it is now December and waiting
patiently   <:>

gator8_24

If you bought the premium albums before, there really isn't anything different. Now in the mix and match can pick out the games you want to play and get a badge. We paid for the premium albums and now we pay for the gems for the album.  The only thing I don't like about the gems is paying for mini items, paying for the games is no different to me than before just a new method of paying. I didn't buy a full album, waiting for new games to come out. Hopefully they will be games I like to play.

notmypogoname

Well, the thing that's getting me is limited edition badges in the Mix-n-Match books.  I may eventually decide I don't care all that much (Lord knows I've missed other LE badges on Pogo before), but I wish they'd make them so I could do them at my leisure and not kill them after a month. 

BadgeBabe

Danged worth it to me. I am a Badge Ho. The more the better.
I finished all the Mix and Match badges in a couple of days and LOVED most of them. Thought I would get the " special badge", but not until I finish the second book.

Pogo- bring on more Mix and Match badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

notmypogoname

LOL... I don't think I can claim to be undecided anymore... I just went to see which ones I didn't have and discovered I had bought them all.   :)))

ImJustOneOldFart

i gotta tell ya, i think pogo is really pushing things.......

they soak us for 40.00 a year for the club and then the premium albums and now these gem things....... i just cant wait to see what they will make us buy next...........

i guess as long as we keep buying they will keep helping us empty our pockets  <...>

Ilovemyweims

Im a sucker i bought them but i hope there isnt 20 new badges everymonth that would suck!!    :OO

justahumping

Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on December 04, 2006, 08:48:36 AM

they soak us for 40.00 a year for the club and then the premium albums and now these gem things....... i just cant wait to see what they will make us buy next...........

i guess as long as we keep buying they will keep helping us empty our pockets  <...>

you are so right there.........................................

Ebonite

Well, everything is a choice. I bought the big bundle of gems (to get the best deal) and bought all of the new badges. I look at it as any other hobby. Some hobbies are more expensive than others. Some are FAR more expensive than the money I spend on Club Pogo.

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: Ebonite on December 05, 2006, 04:01:29 AM

Well, everything is a choice. I bought the big bundle of gems (to get the best deal) and bought all of the new badges. I look at it as any other hobby. Some hobbies are more expensive than others. Some are FAR more expensive than the money I spend on Club Pogo.

i agree this is an addiction it is much cheap than and addiction to drugs!!  lol 

pogo_gamer

Quote from: FreecellFanny on December 06, 2006, 06:24:48 AM
Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on December 03, 2006, 10:54:32 AM
Danged worth it to me. I am a Badge Ho. The more the better.

I am with you! Love those darn things!!  :pp

My old man shot in a flower pot and I came out a blooming idiot, I Have and will continue purchasing every premium album as long as the allowance my wife gives me doesn't run out, guess that proves the idiot part :))

nikki166

Quote from: LastCall@2 on December 01, 2006, 11:41:14 AM
i heard the new ones are coming out tommorrow

yoshisquest

Quote from: nikki166 on December 11, 2006, 12:27:58 PM
Quote from: LastCall@2 on December 01, 2006, 11:41:14 AM
i heard the new ones are coming out tommorrow

I was told they would be out on the 14th.

ImJustOneOldFart

Just broke down and brought the last 4 premium albems i was missing and got a handful of those mix n match badges too......

After i paid i saw there is a album with only CARD GAMES and not one of the games where "go fish" im screwd........    !@#$

lovebug44

Im to cheep ill see if i can win some gems then get the badges lol

notmypogoname

Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on December 11, 2006, 01:38:07 PM
Just broke down and brought the last 4 premium albems i was missing and got a handful of those mix n match badges too......

After i paid i saw there is a album with only CARD GAMES and not one of the games where "go fish" im screwd........    !@#$

LOL don't worry - I thought the same thing, but there are some good tips on here for getting those badges.  I finished that one up way faster than I expected (would have been faster if it wasn't for evil Cribbage).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview