No problem, As Mayhem said  "It's all good"  :<<

prism30

QQ35

[color=navy]Congratulations  !!![/color]

Congrats All !
QQ

Stinkerbell

Quote from: pogo_gamer on December 11, 2006, 09:06:24 PM
WTG, If you can't beat em, then cheat em, Grab your cheat, leave your seat and go get you some well needed sleep and when you return you can check on what you earned and thank badge help and all workers concerned O0

That should be the motto for the area!

WTG lucky winners!

Ilovemyweims

foxtrot

LastCall@2

Quote from: who me? on December 12, 2006, 12:24:12 AM
Well I'm a slow typer what can I say.   :P
Actually I was trying to be nice and use tact, I didn't want it to sound snobby  :<<

Hey WHO Me
all is fixed, I did not know But you better watch it yourself lol
have a nice day and thank you....

yoshisquest

yea I won! I just read that.  Swweeeeett

bluebell1us

who me?

Oh gosh no... last call, the smilie comment wasn't for you I was sticking my tongue out at you for the wanting the girl instead of the autos comment on the other page... I was just playing  :-\
The smilie comment was for pogo_gamer ... You can't see it now because Mayhem erased them but he tried to make a christmas tree out of smilies and it was about a page long full of nothing but smilies, had to be about a hundred or so smilies.
I'm so sorry you misunderstood me. I guess I did  +++ again.
Please accept my apology it wasn't meant for you. :(

CindyLouWho

PurpleRose

WTG winners. I think it was really nice that a second place prize was added. (Thanks Homer)  You don't see this type thing done too often.  Again WTG Winners, hope you both will enjoy your prizes.  Merry Christmas Everyone!!

kandykitty20012

wtg winners   :D :D :D :D <..>

LastCall@2

WHO ME
its all okay 
Merry Christmas

Mary

wtg winners darn my number was 6363   <...>

Insatiable4NYPD

O0 Wtg winners...Lol sorry Homer and all for not responding to everyone on my winning in Oct...been on an off line an just realized I won ..hehe ... ok Homer Gimmee gimmee ..  ::)

Tara

Quote from: Insatiable4NYPD on December 17, 2006, 04:32:09 PM
O0 Wtg winners...Lol sorry Homer and all for not responding to everyone on my winning in Oct...been on an off line an just realized I won ..hehe ... ok Homer Gimmee gimmee ..  ::)

Hmmmmm........... LMFAO     

Thou shall not lie...     :oo

yoshisquest

Quote from: Insatiable4NYPD on December 17, 2006, 04:32:09 PM

it's okay, I've been without power since thursday night/friday morning and just got around to responding to homer yesterday afternoon.  Don't think he's gotten back to me yet.

judy7342