Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Detective - hard level - Mix & Match Badge

Started by old nana,

Previous topic - Next topic

old nana

:OO
Does anyone have suggestions on how to win this badge.  I have tried for hours to get this last badge in Mix & Match.  Jigsaw Dective  (hard level) 20 minutes.

Any help!

Thank You for you attention.

Jewel

Work the puzzle on easy or medium but don't do the last 3 pieces...leave the room and then go back in and say yes you want to continue working that puzzle, then before you hit start, switch the level to hard...fill in the last pieces and there you go...that is how I got it to work for me so hope it works for you. Good luck!

IndianLover

Quote from: Jewel on December 12, 2006, 04:41:09 PM
Work the puzzle on easy or medium but don't do the last 3 pieces...leave the room and then go back in and say yes you want to continue working that puzzle, then before you hit start, switch the level to hard...fill in the last pieces and there you go...that is how I got it to work for me so hope it works for you. Good luck!

shoot if it works maybe I will get the jigsaw one.. That is one of the 3 I didn't get from the first set

harley89

LastCall@2

Hi
the jigsaw detective does NOT work on hard only medium Go to the badgehelp site and read it. You will see that it works on Med ONLY
PS Sherlock also only works on Med<ONLY
I hope this helps you

gator8_24

I did this method by hand doing it on easy and then switching to hard and finished it as easy but got credit for hard.

ilpogo

Quote from: Jewel on December 12, 2006, 04:41:09 PM
Thanks I just did it and it worked <...>

jillybean

i actually did a puzzle that had sky bridge and water only.  i seperated the 3 areas in to piles then solved from there.  dont try a puzzle with too many elements.

edfshr

I did this one by assembling the puzzle on hard and then when I had two pieces to go I activated the challenge.

There are only a couple of puzzles that I have done on hard, I always select the same ones, the Victorian Greenhouse and Buddha.  I usually play on medium.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview