This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fortune Bingo

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

I am not much for bingo. So any suggestions on how to get the only bingo 10 times

apple

HI whats the badge u playing and what do u need if it is bingo 10 tiems room hop etc or get someone to get lol i love it so if it easy enough pm, me

notmypogoname

The only thing I can tell you is to play in the middle of the night.  The three-card regular rooms are usually where I find empty rooms then, although lately everyone and their freakin dog is playing bingo at all hours. 

I am so not looking forward to doing that badge. 

apple

what badge is it as i dont think i have that one

Tracey

the best way is just to lobby hop and grab ur bingos

apple

TmT

lol  its in the latest mix and match album.... Bunny Love badge

apple

gator8_24

I posted this elsewhere, but got 8 of them last night, by going room to room finding the fewest ppl, also was luckier in 1 card rooms.  In one room I came in late and it was 1 vertical game, I cked what had been called and had a bingo right away and was the only one lol

I just finished the badge in  a 1 card room, not a speedy game  and there were only 3 ppl in there, so can do it during the day also.

notmypogoname

Yeah, the speedy rooms always seem to do a brisk business.  Guess people are impatient.  I'll check out the one-card rooms when I feel masochistic enough to do this badge.

harley89

Thanks everyone. I will try the slow rooms one card WHEN I decide to take on that badge.  They just got to put 1 ringer badge in there cause the others are pretty simple.

BadgeBabe

))) )))

I was SO dreading activating this challenge because I had tried it out and people were so mean that I went and did Lottso instead.
Last night, after reading someone's post about getting their 8 of 10 and how they did it, I had the nerve to try again.

Things couldn't have gone better because I went to a Slow Bingo room ( not a Speedy room) and there was one lady in there. I asked her if she was working on the badge, because if so, we would share the Bingos so that we didn't both claim them, thus making both our work not count. She didn't know about the challenge, but said that people had been room hopping really bad.

I told her that I had been really upset by the aggressive room hoppers too, and just wanted a fair chance to get the most unfair badge on Pogo, IMO.
I mean, Pogo is setting people up to be rude, pushy and otherwise nasty and we all know it.

We chatted, I was nice and friendly, and got my badge in 10 games. :)

I hope very much that everyone uses kindness and is rewarded with the same. It really worked out well for me to make a Bingo buddy, and not to room hop. Took less time too!!!!

Good luck to everyone!!

Homer

I have my auto on. My chat closed and kicking back in the recliner. They can get as mad as they want because i ain't listening. :<<

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Is that anything like here?  :)))

I also close chat when do the autos, plus I never pay attn. to chat when it is open.  Minus the recliner lol

Homer

I would much rather talk to the people in the forum than some of the people on pogo. :<<

gator8_24

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview