This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Second club account

Started by notmypogoname,

Previous topic - Next topic

notmypogoname

OK, I have a regular Pogo account aside from my Club one for double browsing, and I occasionally do a free trial with it, but now I'm thinking of getting a second Club account.  Anyone here have more than one Club account?  Share with me the pros and cons... LOL.

Torn2pieces

I have 2 for myself but actually pay for 3. The cons? cost $$

The pro's? Not sure, just more money spent on Pogo lmao.

pickmynoseplz

I pay for 2 accounts and all premium badge albums twice (double trouble!) - am getting very bored and tired of playing the same challenges twice over for both accounts even though I have autos.

You don't really benefit by getting and paying for another account except for wasting more money on pogo - like they don't make enough money as it is.

gator8_24

I opened a second acct but only to give myself guest passes to club pogo (only did it once so far) to help get a badge that requires a real person .  I wouldn't buy a club membership just to get double the badges.

notmypogoname

Thanks folks, I'm still thinking about it.  I didn't want it for more badges so much as for double browsing.  I just can't decide if I want to pay for it.  LOL. 

SakuraDelia

Why would you buy a second accout for double browsing? I double browsed for a Club Pogo card game and all I did was create a free account, have my Club account gift them a 1 week pass and double browsed for the whole week.  :D

BadgeBabe

You can jump through hoops to double browse in the Club Pogo games, or you can do it the easy way- have 2 Club Pogo accounts.

Plus, I want a spare account in case I ever lose my primary one- again.  >>:D
Sorry, I'm still a little mad about that, even though I DID get mine back.

notmypogoname

Quote from: SakuraDelia on December 15, 2006, 07:40:32 PM
Why would you buy a second accout for double browsing? I double browsed for a Club Pogo card game and all I did was create a free account, have my Club account gift them a 1 week pass and double browsed for the whole week.  :D

Yes, and I've done that, but as Iwanttowin2 says, it's a PITA to jump through all the hoops every time you want to double browse for a Club game badge. 

HypnotizedMind

i have a regular club account and then a free one for double browsing... i just give my free one a guest pass(which u can only use once a month) and it helps on certain games and badges and plus u get 5k tokens everytime u use the guest pass....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview