PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 06:21:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Glitch in Penguin Blocks!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

catlover

Thanks all im trying to get the ranks in that game on 30 long game

cruiser

Well I downloaded the  latest updated uncle from badgehelp  for Penguin, it works great, it double clicks,  I played 6 games and I never got a retirement.  What a waste of time.   Anybody got tips in order to take advantage of this glitch.

tokiehog

het cruiser i hope u have more luck than me getting this problem fixed...i am ready to pull my hair out and be balder than homer if i have to play that game by slave labor...gl :;"

cruiser

Well I downloaded the new version that Omer is talking about 3.0 and that is even worst, this one will not give you the retirement neither and IT WILL NOT click on the purchase of any upgrades.  What another waste of time and energy.  Now we do not get a retirement and it will not click on any upgrades.  If these could be rectified it would be an excellent program as it works well and does not stick to compare with the older versions.   So Omer please fix this so that we can get our retirements.  Perhaps a lot of people have not noticed that they are not retiring but for some badge hog like us who keeps statistics we know what is required per ranks.   Please Omer fix this ....

tokiehog

well cruiser i could have not said it better...it is the 3.0 that i just tried...so here we go playin the waiting game...gl... :OO :;" :;"

thirteendown

Just play by hand and use the glitch every now and then for the rounds that you don't do well in, that way it counts towards retirement.  Don't get too greedy or it won't work. 

catsmeow

:D  :/\   You are awesome Mayhem! Worked for me!   :/\   :D

catsmeow

:( Just a heads up to everyone using this double click method.  :(( I used it for the past two days and yest. when I went into the room to play I noticed I had lost a whole retirement.  :'(( I thought that was odd but they had done the work on the system so I figured something happened and they ate my progress, no big deal only one retirement. Then today I went in and found out that I was missing yet another retirement but was in the middle of the game, 4000 approx. and on the retirement part still needing the whole 5800, even though I had all of the items.  !@#$ So BEWARE it might be this glitch that is causing the problems and I won't be using it for the next few days to see if this keeps happening. >:(( Good Luck Everyone!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview